IRC log of #novawebdev for Sunday, 2018-04-01

*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev08:43
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev11:06
*** lelkneralfaro has joined #novawebdev11:07
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev11:24
mr_germangood morning replaceafill 11:30
lelkneralfarohey good morning replaceafill and mr_german 11:30
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev11:30
mr_german;-)11:30
lelkneralfarogood morning zOnny 11:30
mr_germangood morning lelkneralfaro 11:30
zOnnyHllo World!11:30
lelkneralfaro:)11:30
replaceafillgood morning mr_german lelkneralfaro zOnny 11:30
lelkneralfaroI don't have much to report today, so I'll say my piece and then I'll let anyone else share if they would like11:31
lelkneralfaroStephanie, Lee Carter's wife, and who helps him with his political work11:31
lelkneralfaroresponded enthusiastically to me yesterday11:32
lelkneralfarosaying that she would like the new site with the CMS11:32
replaceafillawesome11:32
lelkneralfaroabsolutely. So I'm going to respond to her telling her that we can set that up11:33
lelkneralfaroand then I can give her a training on how to use it11:33
lelkneralfaroso this will be good practice for us11:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, do you have an estimated timeline for this to happen?11:34
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I was just about to ask you11:34
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, what's your schedule looking like?11:34
replaceafillok, if we push it back  bit it'd be nice11:34
replaceafillwe're making progress porting 3 of the sites to the new base theme11:35
replaceafilli estimate we'll have the first version this week11:35
replaceafilli mean, the first working version of each site11:35
replaceafill(assuming we keep the velocity)11:35
lelkneralfarogreat :)11:36
replaceafilland regarding lee's current design11:36
lelkneralfaroso Lee's site will have to wait until next week?11:36
replaceafillmr_german has agreed to do some cleaning/adapting11:36
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, yes please11:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i mean11:37
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, cool. I'll let her know. Are you thinking by next Monday, the 8th?11:37
lelkneralfaroor 9th rather11:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we could use the current instance to discuss it and train them11:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i think you could get them started so they provide feedback11:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, you could also use the same instance to train yourself11:38
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, my only concern for it is that the design has some side effeects11:38
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, and yes, next monday sounds good11:39
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, what do you mean by side effects?11:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the styles used for making the homepage look so nice affected the navigation of other parts of the cms11:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, like setting white text on clear background for some options11:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, which makes the options hard to read11:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, some fonts got bigger in other parts of the cms11:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, our css selectors are just too loose at the moment11:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we need to make them a bit more specific to the homepage11:41
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, in that case I think it's better to wait a week until we have a something more secure and well designed11:41
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +111:41
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i don't think the cleaning will take long11:41
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, so once we get to it, hopefully it'll be straighforward11:41
replaceafilldo you agree mr_german?11:42
mr_germanreplaceafill, we're going to move to BS 4?11:42
mr_germanreplaceafill, yes11:42
replaceafillmr_german, no11:42
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny please stay a bit after the meeting to discuss incoming tech changes11:42
mr_germanreplaceafill, lelkneralfaro I can clean it up today, yesterday I was on ORA11:43
replaceafillmr_german, -111:43
replaceafillmr_german, let's ask lelkneralfaro but our priority should be ORA11:43
replaceafillmr_german, and that's not ready yet11:43
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, what do you think?11:44
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, should we move lee up in the priority?11:44
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'm uncertain11:44
replaceafillmr_german, how long do you think it'll take you?11:44
replaceafillmr_german, cleaning lee's code11:44
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I don't know how urgent ORA's requests are to them11:45
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill,  I think that Lee will be okay waiting a week11:45
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +111:45
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i noticed Roshan added an event yesterday11:45
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for the april meeting11:45
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i think we'll get some questions from him this week11:46
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, so it'd be nice to tell/show the new version11:46
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, maybe he already noticed the flaws in the production theme11:46
replaceafill:)11:46
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, okay sounds like a good idea to keep that project moving along and then switching over to Lee's next week11:46
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, cool11:46
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for the record11:47
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, one way to "sell" the incoming updates11:47
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, it's not that i see users complaining11:47
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, but we *HAVE* to move from django 1.8 to 1.1111:47
replaceafillyou all say my email last night11:47
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, so that's a good "excuse" for the theme change i think11:48
mr_germanreplaceafill, priority ORA right?11:48
replaceafillmr_german, yes11:48
mr_germanok11:48
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, okay so that sounds like a plan11:49
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, cool11:49
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'll double check with Stephanie to make sure she is okay with it11:50
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +111:50
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, if she does start to put pressure about how urgently she wants the new site11:50
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, then we can switch mr_german11:50
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, exactly11:50
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, then we can discuss switching gears11:51
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, yep11:51
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, sounds good to me11:51
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, cool11:51
lelkneralfaroalright that's it for me11:51
mr_german+1 replaceafill, lelkneralfaro 11:52
lelkneralfarowould anyone like to share anything else?11:52
replaceafilli've been trying to include you all in my email communication11:53
replaceafillso you're all aware what i'm doing :D11:53
replaceafillACTION done11:53
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup I've been seeing them. thanks11:53
lelkneralfarooh, one more thing.11:53
lelkneralfarozOnny, I'm going to call Rick11:53
lelkneralfarotoday and try to get an update from him on his plans11:53
lelkneralfaroI just wanted to let you know in case he says he would like some work done11:54
zOnnylelkneralfaro: ok11:54
lelkneralfarozOnny, just so that you can be aware if that comes up11:54
zOnnylelkneralfaro: you may talk about our CMS too11:54
mr_germanreplaceafill, did you check my commits btw?11:54
replaceafillzOnny, don't forget, if you get too many things going on mr_german and i can help you with your tasks11:54
replaceafillzOnny, just tell us when you need us11:55
replaceafillmr_german, i did, but let's wait until after the meeting11:55
lelkneralfarozOnny, do you think that Rick or nationalhospital could benefit from the CMS?11:55
lelkneralfarozOnny, it seems that it would be a big shift in his site11:55
zOnnylelkneralfaro: yesterday I was training my self to manage this giant well11:55
zOnnylelkneralfaro: I think rick will need that in terms of customization11:56
lelkneralfarozOnny, but that is a very large project, right? but I guess it's the trade off between all the time spent adding links 11:57
lelkneralfarozOnny, or making the investment into the CMS and then he can add them himself11:57
replaceafillzOnny, i thought he didn't like the artistic version you did with Natalia11:57
zOnnylelkneralfaro: exactly11:57
replaceafillzOnny, and that he preferred his old pure text/links version11:58
lelkneralfarozOnny, although I'm not sure he would want to spend time doing it on his own11:58
lelkneralfarozOnny, and plus, as replaceafill says11:58
lelkneralfarozOnny, he likes his simple site11:58
zOnnylelkneralfaro: I can do the same as the prod if he wants to keep that version11:58
zOnnyI had cloned the nea4or so far11:59
lelkneralfaroI don't know much about the technical side of things. So i'm not sure how much work that would entail or how feasible it is12:00
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, zOnny I would have to go with your opinion on this12:00
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny i think the question to be asked when you think about using the CMS for a project should be12:00
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny is there going to be some other person adding content12:01
zOnnyreplaceafill: +112:01
replaceafillzOnny, but at this point i think the client is fine with us doing the changes12:02
replaceafillzOnny, afaik he hasn't requested doing the changes himself12:02
replaceafillcorrect me if i'm wrong12:02
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, true. and also, I think that setting up the CMS with a custom theme is lots of work12:02
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, it's less than it used to be12:02
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny i was telling mr_german yesterday:12:02
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny it's like we just started our company two days ago (when we decided to switch)12:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny with "professional" developers12:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny developers that know their platform well12:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny i consider us mid-senior level by now in the Tendenci world12:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny so theming *should* take considerably less time12:04
replaceafillzOnny, but remember12:04
replaceafillzOnny, you usually can't do multiple projects at the same time12:04
replaceafillzOnny, context switching is expensive and takes time12:04
replaceafillzOnny, like it or not12:04
replaceafillACTION shuts up12:04
replaceafill:)12:04
lelkneralfarookay cool. yes we should wrap up12:05
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german can we discuss django?12:05
zOnnyreplaceafill: that hurts but that is truth12:05
lelkneralfaroso, to conclude, I won't talk to Rick about the CMS for now12:05
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +112:05
lelkneralfaroACTION drops the bag of gravel12:06
replaceafillthanks guys12:06
lelkneralfarothanks everyone. talk to you soon.12:06
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, see you later12:06
mr_germano/12:06
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev12:07
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny you here?12:09
mr_germanreplaceafill, yes12:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: present12:10
replaceafill:)12:10
replaceafillcool12:10
replaceafillso12:10
replaceafillwe have https://github.com/tendenci/tendenci/tree/tendenci812:10
replaceafillthis is really good news because of https://www.djangoproject.com/download/12:10
replaceafill1.8 LTS1.8.19December 1, 2015April 1, 201812:11
replaceafill1.8 is becoming abandonware starting today12:11
replaceafilland it's about time to jump to the python3 wagon12:11
replaceafillbut the important part is security12:12
replaceafillthe extended support period ending means no more security fixes or data loss fixes for 1.812:12
replaceafillso12:12
replaceafillfrom the practical point of view, what does this mean for us12:12
replaceafillwell, first upgrading our servers, that's my task12:13
replaceafillin the meantime12:13
replaceafillwe can keep developing our themes in 1.812:13
replaceafillthat's fine12:13
replaceafillbut at some point, this or the next week, we'll need you to set up a 1.11 instance for development12:13
replaceafillmakes sense?12:13
replaceafilli'll try to write some documentation for it12:13
replaceafillregarding the bootstrap 4 jump12:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: The Doc will be Helpful to me12:14
replaceafillcontrary to upgrading to tendenci 8, it requires a lot of manual work12:14
replaceafillso we're staying with bootstrap 3 for now12:15
replaceafillmr_german has started his merge request https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/merge_requests/112:15
replaceafillzOnny please do the same as soon as possible12:15
replaceafillzOnny even if it's work in progress (WIP)12:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok12:16
replaceafillzOnny remember to point your personal development branch to the *_prod branch for your project12:16
replaceafillzOnny in your merge request12:16
replaceafillzOnny not to master12:16
zOnnyI though it will be first to the _dev12:16
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny if you can provide screenshots IN THE MERGE REQUESTS that would be great12:16
replaceafillzOnny not necessary at the moment12:17
replaceafillzOnny we don't have continuos deployment yet12:17
replaceafillzOnny and it's a merge request12:17
replaceafillzOnny the *_dev branches are there so we can update testing instances12:17
replaceafillzOnny which we don't still have12:17
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok12:17
mr_germanreplaceafill, ok12:18
replaceafillmr_german, if you can put the screenshot you sent in a comment that would be nice12:18
mr_germanok12:18
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny please provide feedback on each other work12:18
replaceafilleven if you're not in charge of reviewing it12:18
replaceafilltry to stay involved as much as possible in what others do12:18
replaceafillidentify what can be reused12:19
replaceafilllike mr_german's approach to resize the rotator, etc12:19
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny i think that's it from me12:19
mr_germanzOnny, I can help you with that12:19
mr_german:)12:19
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny do you have any questions?12:19
zOnnymr_german: that would be great12:19
replaceafillor comments12:19
mr_germanreplaceafill, well, the next week12:20
mr_germanwe'll change to 12:20
mr_germantendenci812:20
mr_german?12:20
replaceafillmr_german, correct12:21
mr_germanwith BS 412:21
mr_german?12:21
replaceafillmr_german, no12:21
mr_germanoh, ok12:21
replaceafillmr_german, we're staying on 312:21
mr_germangot it12:21
mr_germank12:21
replaceafillthis will make us "early adopters"12:21
replaceafillfor tendenci 812:21
replaceafillbleeding edge tech, which makes you... bleed12:21
replaceafillyou two saw the issue i filed12:22
replaceafillit was really a question12:22
replaceafillbut i think their doc is a bit misleading 12:22
replaceafilli plan to annoyingly communicate with them a bit more12:23
replaceafillthe github profile of the developer whos doing the tendenci 8 push says he's from maryland12:23
replaceafillwhich is next to virginia12:23
replaceafilli don't know if he works in texas in their headquarters12:23
replaceafillbut it'd be a nice possibility for say, zOnny visiting or meeting him12:24
replaceafill:)12:24
zOnnyreplaceafill: sure12:24
replaceafilli've been systematically neglecting establishing relationship with tendenci.com12:24
replaceafillmy bad12:24
replaceafilli regretted that last night when i noticed the tendenci 8 push12:25
zOnnyreplaceafill: where is the push request12:25
replaceafillzOnny push request?12:25
zOnnyreplaceafill: never mind :)12:25
replaceafillzOnny mr_german so we're all set for this week, right?12:26
replaceafillmr_german, how much time do you think you need for finishing ORA's homepage?12:26
replaceafillzOnny same question for you for NEA4OR12:26
replaceafillmr_german,  zOnny can you give me an estimate day for you to be done with the first iteration12:26
zOnnyI was stuggling yesterday in the footer 12:26
replaceafillzOnny what was the reason of the struggle?12:26
zOnnywhich basically use tinymce12:26
replaceafillzOnny correct12:27
zOnnybut I figure out that today12:27
zOnnyI will push once I have done that12:27
replaceafillzOnny remember we want as many boxes as possible12:27
mr_germanreplaceafill, well, i need to know if I am not doing the same problems that you told me12:27
replaceafillmr_german, you mean code quality problems?12:27
mr_germanreplaceafill, I plan to start tomorrow12:27
mr_germanreplaceafill, yes12:27
replaceafillmr_german, cool, i gave a glance yesterday and didn't notice anything12:27
replaceafilloh12:28
replaceafillmr_german, i'll give it a more throughtful review today12:28
mr_germanreplaceafill, k12:28
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny the boxes thing12:28
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/tendenci_overrides12:28
zOnnyreplaceafill: what you mean as many boxes as possible ?12:29
replaceafillzOnny that we want the content of the site as much customizable as possible12:30
replaceafillzOnny giving users the ability to change everything12:30
zOnnyreplaceafill: I got it12:30
replaceafillzOnny so no content is hardcoded in the templates12:30
replaceafillzOnny mr_german for instance if you see http://leecarter.novawebdevelopment.org/12:30
zOnnyreplaceafill: nea4or does't have much content12:30
replaceafillzOnny sure12:30
replaceafillzOnny and that's good :)12:30
zOnnywhich basically will start using pages only12:31
replaceafillzOnny meaning it'll be faster to port12:31
replaceafillzOnny right12:31
replaceafillzOnny same for me with novalaciro12:31
replaceafillzOnny mr_german please check lee carter12:31
replaceafillzOnny mr_german and log in as admin12:31
replaceafillgo to the bottom of the page, to the social media part specifically12:32
replaceafillwhat happens if lee's people would want to add instagram12:32
zOnnyups, call to novawebdevelopmnet :)12:33
replaceafillyeah12:33
replaceafillthis works12:33
replaceafillbut it's not optimal12:33
replaceafillthat's what i mean with, as many boxes as possible12:33
replaceafillcheck the footer12:33
replaceafillcould they add instagram there?12:33
replaceafill*********YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS*************12:33
replaceafillthat's ^ what we want in almost every case12:34
zOnnyif they know how :)12:34
replaceafillwe can train them12:34
replaceafillwe cannot train them to get into the server, change the jinja code, bla bla bla12:34
replaceafillso to conclude12:35
mr_germanreplaceafill, +112:35
replaceafillmr_german, this is a bit for you12:35
mr_germanthat's true12:35
replaceafillmr_german, because ora has the facebook widget12:35
replaceafillmr_german, and you'll work on lee soon maybe12:35
replaceafillif we can put those third party widgets in tinymce we should try12:36
replaceafilltendenci's tinymce has source code available12:36
replaceafillwe shouldn't expect users to understand and be experts using it12:36
replaceafillbut we are12:36
mr_germanI was12:36
mr_germanreading this 12:36
replaceafilland can take advantage of it12:36
mr_germanyesterday12:36
mr_germanhttps://www.tinymce.com/12:36
mr_germanreplaceafill, https://store.ephox.com/product-category/tinymce/?_ga=2.245284998.2068956744.1522600603-288007574.152260060312:37
replaceafillmr_german, i don't think we need any extension yet, but good to know about them12:37
replaceafillok, estimate timelines again12:38
replaceafillACTION thinks he will have novalaciro good to go on tuesday12:38
replaceafilltranslation works now12:38
replaceafillwith the base theme12:38
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny? when will you have the first working versions?12:39
zOnnyI will try to do it before start classes againg 12:39
replaceafilland that is when?12:40
zOnnybecause classes keep me little busy12:40
zOnnytuesday sounds good to me12:40
replaceafillzOnny great thanks12:40
replaceafillmr_german?12:40
replaceafillmr_german, for now assume your code has good quality12:41
replaceafillmr_german, and you should continue moving12:41
mr_germanreplaceafill, ok12:41
mr_germanreplaceafill, about what you say12:41
replaceafillmr_german, when do you think you'll have your first version?12:41
mr_germanyou mean just the home page?12:41
mr_germanor all the page12:41
replaceafillmr_german, what else is there besides the home page?12:41
replaceafillmr_german, the rest is just tendenci pages, right?12:42
mr_germanyes12:42
replaceafillmr_german, which we agreed we were going to keep really simple12:42
mr_germanreplaceafill, ok12:42
mr_germanwell, in the case12:42
mr_germanI just need to finish the homepage and the mobile navbar12:42
mr_germanwhat about the forms issue?12:42
mr_germanshould we fix it right?12:42
replaceafillmr_german, what form issues?12:43
replaceafillforms issue12:43
replaceafilloh12:43
replaceafillyou mean the fields12:43
mr_germanyes12:43
replaceafillhaving different lenghts12:43
replaceafillok hold on12:43
zOnnymr_german good questions :)12:43
mr_germanthanks, zOnny  :D12:43
replaceafilli think i found the solution by copying tendenci.com12:43
replaceafillACTION is such a cheater12:44
replaceafill:D12:44
replaceafillgive me a min i want to share a screenshot12:44
mr_germanreplaceafill, ok12:44
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny https://i.imgur.com/mYK8RiS.png12:45
replaceafillit doesn't look perfect12:45
replaceafilland it's not mine12:45
replaceafillthis is a form in one of tendenci.com production instance12:45
replaceafillas you can see "most" of the fields have similar lengths, right12:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct12:46
replaceafilland this what they use for that part: https://paste.pound-python.org/show/lbF3t6K6YRzKKtE9rbjo/12:46
replaceafillnotice line 712:46
mr_germanACTION doesn't like "!important"12:47
replaceafillme neither12:47
replaceafillmr_german, can you think of a better way12:48
zOnnyI like once it is required 12:48
replaceafilli definitely think we don't want to touch the templates12:48
replaceafillas i said yesterday12:48
replaceafillthis is caused by several different bootstrap classes being spread for each field type/case12:49
replaceafillthat's caused by each individual field form12:49
replaceafillso, this should be fixed in css12:49
replaceafillmr_german, you'll need to style the ora membership form12:49
replaceafillmr_german, https://docs.google.com/document/d/10mHwrq4P1Mpm3TPA1OUesqCgu-r921X5aoaTptT_BDM/edit12:50
replaceafillmr_german, Our Revolution Arlington Membership Form Set Up12:50
replaceafillmr_german, do you want it to give it a try12:50
replaceafillmr_german, you're the most css skillful person we have12:50
replaceafillmr_german, but we need this done in a clean way12:51
replaceafillmr_german, why don't you set the form in your instance12:51
replaceafillmr_german, and see how it looks12:51
replaceafillmr_german, the important part is12:51
mr_germanreplaceafill, I'll try to create that without !important12:51
replaceafillmr_german, this should look good in mobile12:51
mr_germanok12:51
replaceafillmr_german, 1200px looks fine at the moment12:51
replaceafillmr_german, but the mobile version suck12:51
replaceafills12:51
mr_germanreplaceafill, i know12:51
replaceafillmr_german, so zOnny and i will wait on your approach12:52
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny ok?12:52
replaceafilllet's let mr_german try to solve it12:52
replaceafilland we just evaluate and reuse his solution12:52
replaceafillmakes sense?12:52
replaceafillwe don't need to duplicate efforts12:52
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok12:53
replaceafillmr_german, so move to that as soon as possible12:53
replaceafillmr_german, i haven't let you answer the timeline question :)12:53
replaceafillmr_german, when do you think you'll be done for showing your changes to the world12:53
mr_germanto be sure, Tuesday sounds good for you?12:56
replaceafillmr_german, sure12:56
mr_germanreplaceafill, ok12:56
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny ok this is the plan12:56
replaceafillmr_german, zOnny we all meet on tuesday12:56
replaceafillzOnny what time is good for you?12:56
replaceafillzOnny on tuesday?12:56
zOnny4:00pm eastern time replaceafill12:57
mr_german2pm our time right replaceafill ?12:57
replaceafillmr_german, can you do 2 pm our time on tuesday?12:57
mr_germanyes12:57
replaceafillmr_german, yes12:57
replaceafillmr_german, ok12:57
replaceafillso we meet tuesday 4 pm EST12:57
replaceafillto discuss a wednesday deployment12:57
replaceafillof all the instances12:58
replaceafillexcellent12:58
replaceafillkeep going gentlemen12:58
replaceafillyou're doing great work12:58
mr_germanreplaceafill, thanks!12:58
replaceafilli'll be a way for a couploe of hours today12:58
mr_germanso. see you tomorrow replaceafill 12:58
replaceafillbut i should be back to irc around 4-5 pm EST12:58
replaceafilland you can always email me12:58
mr_germansee you tomorrow zOnny 12:58
mr_germanreplaceafill, sure12:58
replaceafillthe tendenci developer replied to my issue12:58
replaceafilland they fixed it already!12:58
zOnnysee u mr_german12:59
replaceafillthat guy seems like an awesome django developer12:59
replaceafilli really liked his changes12:59
replaceafillok12:59
replaceafillthank you guys12:59
replaceafillsee you soon12:59
mr_germansee you guys!12:59
replaceafillo/12:59
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev16:33
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev17:14
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev17:31
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev18:02
zOnnyreplaceafill: are you around ?18:05
replaceafillzOnny, yes18:05
zOnnyhttps://imgur.com/a/EiME118:06
zOnnyI cannot proceed 18:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you see the fields membership type ?18:08
replaceafillzOnny, yes18:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: payment method ?18:08
zOnnyI cannot select none of them :(18:08
replaceafillzOnny, just add one18:08
replaceafillzOnny, with the blue plus signs18:08
replaceafill+18:08
replaceafillnext to the fields18:08
replaceafilli used "cash"18:09
replaceafilland don't mark the "online option"18:09
zOnnyzOnny: is testing 18:09
replaceafillzOnny,  /admin/payments/paymentmethod/add/18:09
replaceafillCash, cash -> Save18:10
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://imgur.com/a/NRpKz I am blind because I cannot see that option "cash"18:13
replaceafillzOnny, i apologize18:13
replaceafillzOnny,  i meant18:13
replaceafillHuman name: Cash18:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: np18:13
replaceafillMachine name: cash18:13
replaceafillSave18:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: we are talking now :)18:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: thanks18:15
replaceafillzOnny, np18:15
replaceafillzOnny, you around?19:39

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.17.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at https://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/!