IRC log of #novawebdev for Monday, 2018-08-13

*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev04:21
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev08:12
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev08:47
jelknerGood morning, replaceafill!09:06
replaceafillgood morning jelkner09:06
jelknerwow, you're up early!09:06
jelkneryour good for nothing visitor must be waking you up :-(09:07
replaceafilljelkner, yeah, i have an early meeting todya09:07
replaceafilljelkner, :))09:07
*** lelkneralfaro has joined #novawebdev09:38
jelknergood morning from san salvador, lelkneralfaro 09:39
lelkneralfarojelkner, good morning09:39
jelknerhow was the party?09:40
lelkneralfarojelkner, i had a good time, it was nice to see the fmaily09:40
jelknerwhere dale and marianne surprised?09:40
jelkneror did they know about it?09:41
lelkneralfarojelkner, they weren't surprised09:41
jelknerwe are planning on starting around 10 am09:42
jelkner(8 am here)09:42
jelknerzOnny said he will be on around then09:42
jelknermr_german and i have a nice apartment09:42
jelknerthat's where we are working from09:43
jelknerreplacefill lives 4 floors up09:43
jelknerso he just needs to come downstairs09:43
jelknerbtw, lelkneralfaro, i saw tia blanca last night09:43
lelkneralfarojelkner, how is she?09:44
jelknershe is doing well09:45
jelknershe works during the week, but they are bringing me to san juan next weekend09:45
jelkneri work during the week, too, actually ;-)09:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, what are you planning on working on starting at 10 AM?09:54
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev09:54
jelknerlet's wait for replaceafill to answer that09:55
jelknerbut mr_german wants to chat with you09:55
jelknerand he is here now09:55
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we plan to work on the high priority issues as much as possible09:55
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, hello!09:55
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, and get ready for ORA's meeting tonight if necessary09:56
lelkneralfaromr_german, hello09:56
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, cool sounds good09:56
replaceafillACTION goes downstairs09:59
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, did you see the issues?10:00
lelkneralfaromr_german, the Elizabeth site ones? yes I'll take a look at them today10:03
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, you can take a look of the map here: https://elizabethguzman.novawebdevelopment.org10:04
lelkneralfaromr_german, +1 cool I'll take a look in about 15-20 minutes, I want to finish one thing up first10:05
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, sure!10:07
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev10:11
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev10:15
jelknerGood morning, zOnny!10:22
zOnnygood morning jelkner 10:22
jelknerzOnny, are you available to attend the ORA meeting this evening?10:23
jelkneroh zOnny, please respond with a "yes" or "no"10:24
jelkneri have work to do10:24
jelknerwhen you take a long time to respond, i sit around wasting time10:24
jelknerwe need to get in the habit of doing that10:24
jelknerreplaceafill and i were talking about that yesterday10:25
zOnnyjelkner: yes10:25
jelknercool10:25
jelknerso let's use today to put as much polish on the PWA as possible10:25
jelkneri'll email the ORA SC now to make sure they can give you 5 minutes in the beginning of the meeting to help people install it10:26
jelknerif they can, you should go10:26
jelknerif not, you shouldn't10:26
jelknerACTION goes to write the email10:26
replaceafillgood morning zOnny10:27
replaceafillbrb10:30
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev10:31
zOnnyreplaceafill: good morning10:33
replaceafillzOnny, could you take care of the pwa 404 issues today?10:33
replaceafillzOnny, unless those are done already :)10:33
zOnnyreplaceafill: sure10:33
replaceafillzOnny, thanks!10:33
replaceafillzOnny, ping us when you're done putting that in production so we can help testing it10:34
replaceafillzOnny, our goal for this week is to have the mobile experience of voting more stable10:34
replaceafillzOnny, we are currently updating the integration guide10:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct the 404 are part of different functionality10:35
zOnnyreplaceafill: I can hold it for awhile until getting it working prefectly10:35
zOnny*perfectly10:35
replaceafillzOnny, hold it?10:35
zOnnyreplaceafill: as you see it doesn't occur in the ora 10:35
replaceafillzOnny, i get the /undefined/ errors in ORA10:36
replaceafillzOnny, let me double check10:36
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok10:36
replaceafillzOnny, and the idea is that doesn't happen anywhere10:36
replaceafillzOnny, so if NWD is still throwing errors and ORA isn't, we need to fix NWD10:36
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct10:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: that is the reason why I will hold it 10:37
replaceafillzOnny, from ORA in a fresh (no cache) browser:10:37
replaceafillGET https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/undefined/ 404 (NOT FOUND)10:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: servicewroker should reach the server 10:38
replaceafillzOnny, why don't we remove the service worker?10:38
lelkneralfaromr_german, I'm looking at the issues now10:38
lelkneralfaromr_german, I'll let you know what I come up with10:38
replaceafillzOnny, we don't need it for the icon, right?10:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct10:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: it isn't included in the ORA10:39
replaceafillzOnny, ah ok10:39
replaceafillzOnny, so it's not the worker that is causing that /undefined/ error10:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: hold on10:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: the error occur in all Websites10:41
replaceafillzOnny, really?10:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see10:42
replaceafillzOnny, you mean in all tendenci websites?10:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct10:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: hold on10:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: my bad10:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is not the same error10:43
replaceafillzOnny, willow error?10:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: I will test it commenting the work that I included10:45
replaceafillzOnny, +110:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: to check the undefined error10:46
replaceafillzOnny, let me know if you need me to test something10:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok10:46
zOnnyjelkner: I thought you were talking about online meeting :(10:48
replaceafillzOnny, it's this meeting jelkner was referring to: https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/events/23/10:50
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see10:51
zOnnyreplaceafill: Are our Help-files not helpful for doing it?10:52
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, cool10:55
jelknerzOnny, can you please call hrodriguez?10:55
jelknerperhaps she could go with you10:55
jelknerit is at near the Arlington Courthouse10:55
jelknerat the Summer's Restaurant10:55
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev10:57
jelknergood morning, hrodriguez!10:57
hrodriguezGood morning, jelkner10:57
jelknerwould you be able to go with zOnny to the ORA meeting at 7 this evening?10:58
jelkneri'm sure you would be out of there by 7:30 pm10:58
jelknerit would be a huge help10:58
jelknerthen zOnny could practice installing the PWA with you today10:58
jelknerand you could both be ready to help people this evening10:58
hrodriguezYes jelkner I'll be able tog o10:59
jelknerreplaceafill, mr_german, and i will be here online in case you need us10:59
jelknerexcellent!10:59
jelknerso, you two have your task for today10:59
jelknerget ready for the meeting10:59
hrodriguezcool jelkner 10:59
replaceafillzOnny, remember hrodriguez has a user in our NWD instance10:59
replaceafillzOnny, in case you want to run some test elections there11:00
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok11:06
jelknerzOnny, hrodriguez let me know when you want me to test the ORA PWA11:29
jelkneri have my testing phone here for that11:29
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you help me if it is still undefined ?11:55
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://pwa.novawebdevelopment.org/11:55
replaceafillzOnny, checking11:55
replaceafillzOnny, yes, still there11:56
replaceafillGET https://pwa.novawebdevelopment.org/undefined/ 404 (NOT FOUND)11:56
zOnnyreplaceafill: did you clear your browsing data ?11:58
replaceafillzOnny, yes12:01
zOnnyreplaceafill: both browsers ?12:09
jelknerhrodriguez, could you please call Dany and ask if she can meet me on irc?12:14
jelkneri just texted her, but it is very expensive to call from here12:14
hrodriguezooh okay jelkner 12:15
hrodriguezi'll call her12:15
jelknerthnx!12:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you send me an screenshoot ?12:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: weird that I cannot see it anymore :(12:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: even on Heylin's machine :(12:15
replaceafillzOnny, sorry, i was talking to mr_german12:19
replaceafillzOnny, let me try firefox12:20
replaceafillzOnny, do you have a local environment for the pwa?12:20
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes 12:21
*** diza has joined #novawebdev12:21
replaceafillzOnny, if you do a full reload12:21
replaceafillzOnny, ctrl f5 or whatever12:21
replaceafillzOnny, you should see some /undefined in your server terminal12:22
dizajelkner, hi12:22
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, are you there?12:40
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, https://elizabethguzman.novawebdevelopment.org/12:40
lelkneralfaromr_german, yes12:40
lelkneralfaromr_german, that will work if you can't get the full calendar view12:44
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, it will take too much time to do that12:45
mr_germanto make it small for the homapage12:46
mr_germanlelkneralfaro,  i think12:46
lelkneralfaromr_german, okay cool12:46
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, well, these changes are on dev-site12:46
mr_germanshould i push them to the new.elizabeth12:47
mr_german?12:47
lelkneralfaromr_german, then that is good to leave it like that. if they want us to make the calendar we can ask them for more money12:47
lelkneralfaromr_german, yes please push them12:47
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, yeah!12:47
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, done!12:52
lelkneralfaromr_german, should the change be automatic, or it will it take a moment? I don't see the change yet12:53
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, refresh again, it takes a few minutes12:54
mr_germanto refresh changes12:54
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup it's updated12:54
lelkneralfarosorry I meant mr_german 12:55
mr_german;)12:55
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, i think thats all at the moment right?12:57
lelkneralfaromr_german, yeah that's everything12:57
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, cool!12:58
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev12:59
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev13:13
replaceafill+    def add_arguments(self, parser):13:36
replaceafill+        parser.add_argument('--json', help='path to the json file')13:36
jelknerdiza, is this you, Daniela?13:39
jelknersorry it took me sooo long to reply13:39
jelkneri've been answering emails and helping get ready for the ora meeting tonight13:40
jelknerdiza, did you see my text?13:40
dizajelkner, yes jeff, however I don't remeber how has her contact, it's Roxan or Ingrid?13:40
jelknerboth of them know her13:41
dizajelkner, oh ok ok I'll call ingrid first them13:41
jelknershe is also on the Park Spring Condominium association board13:41
dizajelkner, are you going to the dinner made by VOICE?13:42
jelknerwhen?13:42
jelknerbtw, her name is Janeth Valenzuela13:42
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ping13:43
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, hey13:43
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, just wanted to let you know that we're making the voting procedure help file public13:43
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we shared it with ORA13:44
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, +1 cool I plan on making the change so that it has more than one question today13:44
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +113:44
dizajelkner, the dinner is on august 23, from 5pm to 8:30pm and it is about education13:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: can check it again, Please!13:56
replaceafillzOnny, i'll test it when i come back from lunch, ok?14:10
replaceafillACTION goes to get lunch, bb in ~4014:10
zOnnyexit14:21
jelkner  /me goes to lunch bb in ~3514:22
*** Big_Brother_ has joined #NovaWebDev15:19
*** Big_Brother_ has joined #novawebdev15:19
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev15:26
replaceafillACTION is back15:31
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev15:35
jelknerhrodriguez, is zOnny around?15:36
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev15:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: Busy ?15:38
replaceafillzOnny, i tested pwa.novawebdevelopment.org15:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see why error pop Up15:38
replaceafillzOnny, i don't see the console error in chromium15:38
replaceafillzOnny, did you fix it?15:39
replaceafillzOnny, but i still see the asset being requested by firefox15:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: this file should be in the root project15:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: hold on15:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://github.com/boyofgreen/manUp.js/15:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: step 315:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: once it is locate on the root the Undefined error dissapears15:44
replaceafillzOnny, oh i see, so it may be a misconfiguration in the web server?15:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct15:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: I am not fully familiar with XML yet15:45
replaceafillzOnny, http://manupjs.azurewebsites.net/manifest.json15:46
replaceafillzOnny, oops15:46
replaceafillzOnny, hold on15:46
replaceafillzOnny, curl -v http://manupjs.azurewebsites.net/manifest.json15:46
replaceafillzOnny, curl -v https://novawebdevelopment.org/themes/nova/media/js/manifest.json15:46
replaceafillzOnny, look for Content-Type: in both15:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: content-type ?15:49
replaceafillzOnny, that's what step 3 suggests in that github repo, right?15:49
replaceafillzOnny, i think the web.config file is an ISS implementation detail15:50
replaceafillzOnny, we use apache to serve static files15:50
replaceafillzOnny, so we need to find a way to serve that specific file15:51
replaceafillzOnny, let me do some googling15:51
replaceafillzOnny, can you get rid of these: /themes/nova/media/js/nova/media/css/base.css15:51
zOnnyreplaceafill: In the sw.js file ?15:52
replaceafillzOnny, those are errors we get each time we try voting15:52
replaceafillzOnny, in the NWD site15:52
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhmmm 15:54
zOnnyreplaceafill: is not base.css running as well ?15:54
replaceafillzOnny, it is, but i think your inclusion of the  /themes/nova/media/js directory broke something15:56
replaceafillzOnny, we added that for the pwa, right?15:56
jelknerzOnny i have a question for you.15:57
zOnnyjelkner: yes ?15:58
jelknercan we have you switch tasks and work on Rick's requests today and go back to fixing the server error tomorrow?15:58
zOnnyreplaceafill: base.css is in all Instances 15:58
jelknerdid you email Rick, btw?15:58
zOnnyjelkner: I see15:58
jelknerreplaceafill says it can wait15:58
jelknersince it doesn't effect functionality15:59
jelknerwe need to take care of customer needs first15:59
zOnnyjelkner: Is not the ORA's meeting today ?15:59
jelkneryes, but you are not working on that, yes?15:59
jelkneryou just need to go to the meeting15:59
jelknerand i need to test it15:59
jelkneris that ready now?15:59
replaceafillzOnny, can you quickly fix the ORA megamenu background on mobile?16:00
jelknerthe ORA meeting is at 7 pm at Summers near Courthouse metro16:00
replaceafillzOnny, that won't take long, right?16:00
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes 16:00
zOnnyreplaceafill: you were holding it because of the undefined error16:01
zOnny*I was16:01
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is not a solution having web.config in the root ?16:02
jelknerreplaceafill, is talking with mr_german16:02
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev16:02
jelknerreplaceafill is talking to mr_german, zOnny 16:02
jelknerhe isn't at his computer16:02
jelknerand i know this because i'm here with them ;-)16:03
zOnnyjelkner: did you understand Rick request ?16:03
jelknerno16:03
zOnnyjelkner: ok16:03
jelknerbut if you don't, you just need to email him16:03
jelknerit is ok even to say you will get back with him tomorrow16:03
jelknerbut what you can't do is nothing16:04
jelkneryou'll make a liar of me16:04
zOnnyjelkner: He want to avoid the error page once it is loading the other states16:04
jelknersince i told him he would hear from you16:04
jelknerand do what?16:04
replaceafillzOnny, are you working on the mobile megamenu background in ORA?16:18
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes, I am16:22
replaceafillzOnny, cool thanks16:22
zOnnyreplaceafill: np16:22
replaceafillzOnny, let me know when it's deployed16:22
zOnnyreplaceafill: I will16:22
zOnnyjelkner: I just wrote an Email to Rick to confirm it.16:24
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you check the CI in ora_dev, please?16:45
replaceafillzOnny, something didn't land?16:46
replaceafillzOnny, oh, got it16:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: thanks16:48
replaceafillzOnny, reload16:53
replaceafillzOnny, for some reason i remember i had fixed the 'set_theme ...'16:54
replaceafillzOnny, looks good to me16:55
replaceafillzOnny, could you push to prod please16:55
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok16:55
replaceafillfoo17:30
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev17:31
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev17:34
jelknerzOnny, do you have a minute?17:44
jelkneri just voted on ora!17:45
zOnnyjelkner: yes 17:45
jelknerYippee!17:45
jelkneri want to send an email to the SC letting them know that you and Heylin will be there at 7 pm to help people add the PWA17:45
jelknerand to vote if they are already members17:45
zOnnyjelkner: ok17:46
jelknerand that we will be leaving the election open for 3 days to add anyone who should be able to vote17:46
jelknerwe have a bit of a display problem on the voting pages on mobile devices17:46
jelknerwe won't be able to fix that now17:47
zOnnyjelkner: can you fill an Issue ;-)17:47
jelknerreplaceafill already did17:47
zOnnyjelkner: checking17:48
jelknerdon't worry about that now17:48
jelknertoo close to show time17:48
jelknerpeople will just have to zoom in17:48
jelknera bit clunky, but it works fine17:48
jelkneris heylin there with you?17:48
jelknerand do you know where to go?17:49
jelknerwe will stay here until 7:30 pm17:49
jelknerin case you need us17:49
zOnnyjelkner: she will be back at 6:30 pm17:49
jelknercool17:49
jelknerand you know where to go, yes?17:49
jelknerSummers Restaurant17:49
jelknerORA has a room apart17:49
jelknerif you ask, they will tell you where17:50
jelknerACTION goes to email ora sc17:50
zOnnyjelkner: https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/events/23/ ;-)17:50
replaceafillzOnny, can you test your latest ORA change with attendance enabled?17:53
replaceafillzOnny, i think that change to the navbar will break the attendance button on desktop17:53
replaceafillzOnny, the Event Sign-In button has some height set up17:54
replaceafillzOnny, so you'll need to adjust that17:54
replaceafillzOnny, because the padding here changed https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/0a682377f6d50111dd26c9aaec5919a53073541017:54
zOnnyreplaceafill: is the attendance enabled in _dev ?17:55
replaceafillzOnny, i don't think so17:56
replaceafillzOnny, let me check17:56
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is another nav ?17:56
replaceafillzOnny, check the ora theme header.html and you'll see it17:56
zOnnyreplaceafill: checking ..17:56
replaceafillzOnny, and this https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/event-attendance/blob/master/attendance/templates/attendance/sign_in_link.html17:56
replaceafillzOnny, that's the actual button17:57
zOnnyreplaceafill: we have an Issue with IOS 17:57
replaceafillzOnny, issue on what?17:57
zOnnyreplaceafill: it still redirecting in prod to the browser17:57
zOnnyd_ doesn't redirect17:58
zOnny_dev doesn't redirect17:58
replaceafillzOnny, what's causing it?17:59
zOnnythere is something else in _dev that _prod doesn't have?17:59
replaceafillzOnny, we don't have IOS to test17:59
zOnnyreplaceafill: use the emulator17:59
zOnnyreplaceafill: hold on17:59
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://appetize.io/18:00
*** diza has joined #novawebdev18:02
zOnnyreplaceafill: even the emulator doesn't redirect to the browser18:03
zOnnyreplaceafill: in my mobile it does18:04
replaceafillzOnny, what do you mean by redirect?18:07
replaceafillzOnny, since i can't see the problem, i don't understand that part18:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: once you are navigating in the nav18:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: the pages redirect to the browser 18:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: Even the emulator load the pages in the app :(18:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: but my device doesn't18:08
replaceafillzOnny, you mean from the **********PWA***************?18:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct18:09
replaceafillzOnny, but this happens in _dev18:09
replaceafillzOnny, and not in _prodc?18:09
replaceafillzOnny, or viceversa18:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: ora_dev work perfectly but _prod redirects18:09
replaceafillzOnny, and i can see both problems using that emulator?18:10
replaceafillzOnny, i mean, i can try both versions18:10
replaceafillzOnny, this demo has a 60 second time limit!18:11
zOnnyreplaceafill: I know,  It is not enought ?18:12
replaceafillzOnny, i'm not that fast :P18:12
replaceafillzOnny, i need to type the address, add the pwa18:12
replaceafillzOnny, log in18:12
replaceafillzOnny, and try to navigat!18:12
replaceafille18:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: copy paste replaceafill 18:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: I was looking if there was some Issues about it18:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is weird since ora_dev responds fine 18:16
replaceafillzOnny, i'll try to get an iphone to test it18:16
zOnnyreplaceafill: it happens the same ti novawebdev_dev :(18:17
zOnny*with18:17
jelknerzOnny, 37 minutes to show time18:23
zOnnyjelkner: ok 18:23
jelknersusan is already there18:24
jelknershe emailed us to say she voted from Summers18:24
zOnnyjelkner: I am getting  ready 18:24
jelknercool18:24
jelknerSummers has wifi18:25
jelknerand we'll be here if you need us18:25
zOnnyjelkner: ok 18:27
jelknerdiza, how are you?18:28
jelknerdiza, we had a great day today at novawebdevelopment18:29
jelknerwe had AEA and ORA using voting and forums18:29
jelknerboth of those features are available to NOVALACIRO too18:29
dizajelkner, that is great18:30
jelknerdiza, you would just have to decide if you have a use for them18:30
zOnnyzOnny: goes to the restroom because he is too nervious :(18:35
zOnnyzOnny: sign off for the day18:38
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:14
hrodriguezHello World!19:14
hrodriguezHello ?19:15
hrodriguezjelkner: are u here?19:15
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev19:18
zOnnyreplaceafill: are you around?19:20
replaceafillzOnny, yes19:23
jelkneryes, hrodriguez 19:23
jelknerhow is it going19:23
jelknersusan was able to sign in19:23
jelkner3 people voted19:24
zOnnyreplaceafill: Who is Susan?19:24
jelknershe has grey hair19:24
jelknergray hair19:24
zOnnyjelkner: how she looks like?19:24
jelknerstraight, gray hair19:24
zOnnyEveryone has a grey hair :(19:25
jelknerjust ask someone, "who is susan landsfield?"19:25
jelknerzOnny, i assume they had to go on with the meeting19:25
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:25
jelknersign in now works19:26
jelknerwe need to fix the setup19:26
jelknerreplaceafill will work on that this week19:26
jelknersusan can tell people they have 24 hours to sign in19:26
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:26
jelknerthe problem is tendency has too many options19:26
jelknerand when people create an event, they create it with the wrong optiions19:27
jelkneroptions19:27
jelknerof course, good software doesn't allow invalid configurations19:27
jelknerbut we have a way to go to get there19:27
jelknerso, zOnny, if they had to move on to other things, you and hrodriguez can go home19:29
jelknerit would be nice if susan could let people know everything is working now19:30
jelknerzOnny, hrodriguez what's happening?19:30
hrodriguez jelkner I don’t think we can talk in here because people are taking turns to go in front and talk 19:31
jelkneryes19:31
jelknerhold on19:31
jelkneri'm going to watch the meeting on facebook19:31
jelknerthey are streaming it19:31
hrodriguezOoh ok jelkner 19:32
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:32
hrodriguezjelkner: can we eat free in here everybody is eating 19:33
hrodriguez🙄19:33
jelknerits not free19:33
jelknerthey are all paying19:33
jelknerthat's why the restaurant lets us use the space19:34
hrodriguezI got it jelkner thanks 19:34
jelknerbut if you order something, i will reimburse you19:34
hrodriguezI was just kidding jelkner 19:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: never my issue 19:35
jelkneri never kid about eating! ;-)19:35
hrodriguezI know jelkner :) 19:35
jelknerwe don't have the bandwidth to watch the stream19:36
jelkneror i would be able to mark myself present19:36
jelknertim is the guy standing under the video screen19:38
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:38
jelknerhrodriguez, joins, zOnny quits19:39
jelkneri was watching the stream, but it quit19:40
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev19:43
hrodriguezI think Susan is in front 19:43
hrodriguezSe are in the back 19:43
hrodriguezjelkner: 19:43
jelknerhrodriguez, did you find mike?19:43
jelknerhe is the best person to ask for help19:44
jelknermaybe he can get on irc using your device?19:44
jelknermike and susan are the two people who signed in so far19:44
jelknermike is a younger guy19:44
jelknerabout 30 i think19:44
jelknerhe doesn't have gray hair ;-)19:44
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev19:44
jelknerzOnny, can you find mike?19:45
zOnnyjelkner: yes19:45
jelknercan i chat with him?19:45
jelkneron your device19:45
jelknerbtw. how many people installed the PWA?19:46
jelknerzOnny, hrodriguez?19:46
zOnnyjelkner: They are attending the speech 19:46
hrodriguezI see him jelkner he is in front too 19:46
zOnnyjelkner: should l talk each one to install the pwa?19:47
jelkneris mike trying to fix the streaming video?19:47
jelkneri didn't want you two, hrodriguez and zOnny, to have to do that19:48
jelknerthe leadership of ora should19:48
jelkneryou are just there to answer questions19:48
jelknermike could ask the audience to try to install it19:48
jelknerand sign in19:48
jelknerand vote19:48
jelknerand if they have problems, you two could help them19:48
jelknerthat was the plan19:49
zOnnyHey Jeff, it’s Mike19:49
jelknerhi mike19:49
jelkneri was just explaining to hrodriguez and zOnny that they are there to support19:49
jelknerbut someone (you, perhaps?) from ora leadership should make the ask19:49
jelknerthe pwa is working19:50
jelknerfolks can install it on their mobile devices19:50
jelkneri'm really hoping we will get a least a few who do19:50
jelknerthat's going to help make this process smooth19:50
jelknerbtw. we figured out what went wrong with the sign in button19:50
zOnnyAlright. Happy to discuss it. What is the process to install?19:50
jelknerzOnny (Edzon) can show you19:51
jelkneror Heylin (hrodriquez)19:51
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev19:51
jelknermike, replaceafill, is Douglas19:52
replaceafillhello Mike zOnny19:52
replaceafillzOnny, the Payment required option here https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/events/pricing/edit/23/19:52
replaceafillzOnny, needs to be set to No19:53
jelknerwe will remove that19:53
jelknerand create a simpler form that hides19:53
jelknerit19:53
jelknerso we don't have that problem again19:53
hrodriguez jelkner, zOnny is teaching him19:53
jelknergreat, hrodriguez 19:53
jelknerthanks!19:53
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev19:56
zOnnyjelkner: he got it but he thinks that the doc will be helpful19:57
jelknergreat19:58
zOnnyjelkner: did you share the help-files with mike?19:58
jelkneri sent them to everyone i think19:58
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev19:58
zOnnyjelkner: it is kind of difficult to talk here19:59
zOnnyPeople request silent 20:00
jelknernp20:00
replaceafillzOnny, https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/help-files/how-enable-rsvp-event/20:00
replaceafillzOnny, step 5.20:00
zOnnyI am waiting the speech end 20:01
jelknerokie dokie20:02
zOnnyreplaceafill: I will share him the links20:02
replaceafillzOnny, cool, thanks20:02
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:03
zOnnyjelkner: does the speech has a limited time?20:04
zOnnyreplaceafill: I need to login ?20:05
hrodriguezzOnny: ends at 9:00 Pm 20:05
replaceafillzOnny, where?20:05
jelkner+120:05
replaceafillzOnny, to see the help file?20:05
zOnnyreplaceafill: to get the links20:05
replaceafillzOnny, what links?20:05
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok20:05
replaceafillzOnny, the help-files in ORA are public20:06
replaceafillzOnny, if that's what you're asking20:06
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes20:06
replaceafillzOnny, kk20:06
replaceafillzOnny, https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/help-files/20:06
replaceafillzOnny, we should move/copy those to our NWD instance20:06
replaceafillzOnny, in case you're interested :)20:06
zOnnyreplaceafill: sure20:06
zOnnyreplaceafill: the first link20:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: the events pricing20:08
replaceafillzOnny, yes?20:09
zOnnyLogin is required right?20:09
replaceafillzOnny, https://ourrevolutionarlington.us/help-files/how-enable-rsvp-event/ that one?20:10
replaceafillzOnny, i can see it unauthenticated20:10
replaceafillzOnny, you can't?20:10
zOnnyhttps://ourrevolutionarlington.us/events/pricing/edit/23/20:10
replaceafillzOnny, oh yes20:11
replaceafillzOnny, that needs admin20:11
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok20:11
replaceafillzOnny, but it's the Pricing tab on events20:11
replaceafill*when you're editing events20:11
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: is the vote already in ORA?20:14
replaceafillzOnny, yes20:14
jelkneri voted20:14
jelknersusan voted20:14
replaceafillzOnny, jelkner, Susan and Roshan voted20:14
jelknerand jelkner voted from el salvador ,-)20:15
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev20:17
zOnny_jelkner: do I have to make a speech20:17
jelknerno, zOnny_ 20:17
jelknermike will, yes?20:17
jelkneryou are only there to help20:17
zOnny_jelkner:  Mike doesn’t know about the vote20:17
jelknertell him20:18
jelknerbtw, i really appreciate this, zOnny_ and hrodriguez20:18
zOnny_jelkner: i will die if I have to go there :(20:18
jelknernext month i'll be there to help poeple20:18
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:18
jelkneryou don't, hrodriguez 20:18
jelkneror zOnny_ 20:18
jelknermike can do that20:18
hrodriguezCool jelkner 20:18
zOnny_jelkner: uhmmmm20:19
hrodriguezSo we can leave now 20:19
jelknerthis didn't work out like i had hoped20:20
jelkneri was hoping they would do this in the beginning20:20
jelknerso you could leave20:20
jelknerbut now, you've stayed so long already20:20
zOnny_jelkner: 20:20
jelknerwhat does mike thing?20:20
hrodriguezI know jelkner 20:20
zOnny_They are requesting donation option20:20
jelknerwill he be able to ask people to install pwa, sign-in, and vote?20:20
jelknercan you ask mike, please?20:21
jelknerzOnny_, what's happening?20:23
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev20:29
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev20:34
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:35
hrodriguezzOnny_: had to talk in front of everybody jelkner 20:36
jelknerwow!20:37
jelkneris he still alive?20:37
replaceafillzOnny_, +++++++120:38
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:38
hrodriguezHe does jelkner 20:39
zOnny_jelkner: I will charge for that :(20:39
replaceafillzOnny_, can i charge extra too?!?!?!20:39
jelkneryou did it, zOnny_ !20:39
replaceafillwell done zOnny_20:40
jelkneri think we should double what ora is paying us now!20:40
replaceafill$0 to $00!20:40
jelknerso, zOnny_ are you finished?20:40
zOnny_jelkner: yes20:41
jelknerso, a HUGE thank you to you and hrodriquez20:41
jelknergo home, relax, and we will see you on irc tomorrow20:42
jelknerwhere we can talk about what happened20:42
jelknerand plan our next steps20:42
jelknergood night!20:42
jelknerzOnny_, what's happening?20:44
jelkneri won't sign off until you do20:44
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev20:44
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev20:53

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.17.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at https://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/!