IRC log of #novawebdev for Wednesday, 2018-08-08

*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev07:33
*** lelkneralfaro has joined #novawebdev09:03
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev10:06
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev10:20
jelknerGood morning, replaceafill10:24
replaceafillgood morning jelkner10:24
jelknerso, plans are evolving10:24
jelknerdo you have a minute?10:24
replaceafilljelkner, sure10:24
jelknerroxana called about the car last night10:24
jelknerand we reserved it10:24
jelknerbut...10:25
jelknerit costs $35 per day10:25
jelknerthe hotel miramonte is only a few $$ per day more than that10:25
jelknerand is right near you, correct?10:25
replaceafilljelkner, yes10:25
replaceafilljelkner, i didn't reserve in hotel miramonte for saturday though10:26
replaceafilljelkner, i went with a nicer one10:26
jelknerah10:26
replaceafilljelkner, but if miramonte is the new plan that's fine10:26
jelknerbut hotel miramonte is nice enough10:26
replaceafilljelkner, +110:26
jelknerwhy don't german and i stay there10:26
jelknerthe whole time10:26
jelknerso i won't rent a car at all10:26
jelknerand won't have to worry about leaving the city before dark10:27
replaceafilljelkner, so you don't *need* to go to san * tepezontes?10:27
replaceafilljelkner, got it10:27
jelknerno, i don't need to10:27
jelknerwe just thought it was the cheapest option10:27
jelknerbut it really isn't10:27
jelknersince the cost of the car is about the same as the cost of the room10:28
replaceafilljelkner, i think Marcela knows someone who could get you a cheaper car if you're interested10:28
jelknerand being nearby has so many advantages10:28
replaceafilljelkner, but having you here is better10:28
jelkner+110:28
jelkneri don't look forward to driving each day10:28
replaceafilljelkner, i thought that was what you wanted!10:29
replaceafilljelkner, with all the commute talk :D10:29
jelknerthat was to save money10:29
jelknerbut it isn't saving money10:29
replaceafilljelkner, sure10:29
jelknersince the car is expensive10:29
jelknerplus gas10:29
replaceafilljelkner, truje10:29
replaceafilltrue10:29
jelknerplus wasted travel time10:29
jelknerso, let's do hotel miramontes for the whole time10:30
jelknermi cunyada can come to san salvador to pick me up one day to visit10:30
jelknershe has a car10:31
jelknerwhat do you think?10:31
replaceafilljelkner, sure10:31
replaceafilljelkner, can you give me today to discuss some options with Marcela10:31
jelknersure10:32
replaceafilljelkner, i can talk to her at noon i think10:32
jelknergood, since we need to cancel the auto reservation10:32
jelknerlet's talk after you confer with the boss ;-)10:32
replaceafill:D10:33
replaceafilljelkner, kk10:33
jelkneri already have10:33
jelknerreplaceafill, one other question10:34
jelkneri have a nexus 5 i was planning to bring10:34
jelknercan i get a sim card there to make it usable?10:34
jelknersince we want to test PWA a lot while i'm there10:35
jelkneri thought it would be helpful10:35
replaceafilljelkner, i have an android phone10:35
replaceafilljelkner, but yes, we can get it a sim card too10:35
jelknergood10:35
jelknersince german and i won't be staying with you10:35
jelknerit will help us communicate10:35
replaceafilljelkner, and i don't think you need the sim to get wifi and test the pwa10:36
replaceafilljelkner, yes, i asked my sister to make sure german brings his phone10:36
jelknerfine10:36
jelknerthat works too10:36
jelkneri'll bring it in any case10:36
jelknerand we can decide then10:36
replaceafilljelkner, +110:36
replaceafilljelkner, i never asked you this10:37
replaceafilljelkner, but you're bringing a couple of laptops, right?10:37
jelkneri am bringing 310:37
replaceafilljelkner, can german use one of those while we work10:37
jelknerso here is the deal10:37
jelknermy old friend victor from san miguel is asking me for one10:37
jelknerthen i have two more10:37
jelknerone is a dell i5 fairly recent10:38
jelknerbut it seems to have some issues10:38
jelknerlet's take a look at that and see if we can fix it10:38
jelknerit may just be bios settings10:38
replaceafilljelkner, hardware issues?10:39
jelknerwell, it seems to run way slower than it should sometimes10:39
jelknerbut it works10:39
replaceafilljelkner, oh ok10:39
jelknerso i don't know if it is hardware or settings10:39
jelknerthe other is an older, but very nice, hp10:39
jelkneri plan to use that while i'm there10:39
replaceafilljelkner, ah ok10:39
jelknerand then leave it with y'all10:40
jelknerthe one i'm giving victor is a really old dell10:40
jelknernot best for development10:40
replaceafilljelkner, got it10:41
jelkneri have ubuntu mate 18.04 on the dell and hp10:41
jelknerand peppermint os on the old dell for victor10:41
replaceafill:)10:41
replaceafilljelkner, cool10:41
jelknergerman doesn't have a laptop?10:41
replaceafilljelkner, no10:41
jelknerhmmm10:41
replaceafilljelkner, i have an old one i was planning to set up for him10:42
replaceafilljelkner, but as you say, it's not ideal for dev10:42
jelknerbut it could be the backup10:42
replaceafilljelkner, yes10:42
jelknerin case we have problems with the i5 dell10:42
replaceafilljelkner, and i have used it for dev in emergencies :)10:42
replaceafilljelkner, sure10:42
jelknercool10:42
jelknerwe are set then10:42
jelknerand you can then have the hp as a backup once i leave10:43
jelknerit is an old machine, but i really like it10:43
replaceafilljelkner, :)10:43
replaceafilljelkner, i still have the dell mouse you gave me 10 years ago ;)10:43
jelknerbtw, all 3 laptops have latin american keyboards10:43
jelknerwow!10:43
replaceafilljelkner, ah nice10:43
jelkneri purchased those and swapped them out10:44
jelknersince they came to me with damaged keyboards10:44
replaceafilljelkner, ah10:44
jelkneri used the opportunity to change to latin american with the idea of bringing them at some point10:44
replaceafilljelkner, good call :)10:45
jelknerok, back to work10:45
replaceafilljelkner, +110:45
jelknerreplaceafill, did you see my email to alison?10:45
replaceafilljelkner, reading...10:45
jelknerthe meeting last night was not well attended as we had hoped10:45
jelknerbut tim strongly agreed that our cooperative committee should making supporting nova web development a focus of our effort10:46
replaceafilljelkner, ah nice10:46
replaceafilljelkner, yeah, what Alison suggests is the dream :)10:46
replaceafilljelkner, i was thinking once we set a price page10:47
replaceafilljelkner, we need some kind of "roadmap"10:47
replaceafilljelkner, where we are and where we want to go10:47
replaceafilljelkner, feature wise10:47
replaceafilljelkner, making it look like we have a plan may be worth for crowdsourcing10:48
jelkner+110:49
jelknerlelkneralfaro, i just saw the pricing page10:50
jelknerdid you run this by replaceafill?10:50
jelknerthis is exactly what we need10:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah maybe a month back10:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, I worked on breaking down all the costs10:50
jelknerwell then, once replaceafill looks at it again, what is to stop us from starting serious outreach now?10:51
jelknerusing this as the product we offer10:51
jelknerbtw., lelkneralfaro, did you talk to keri?10:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, I don't feel comfortable doing outreach10:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, yet10:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, and no10:51
jelknerlelkneralfaro, what would it take to make you feel comfortable?10:52
jelknerthat's the big question for us now10:52
jelknerwe need to get to that point soon10:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, I'm working on something now, want to schedule some time later today, maybe 30 minutes. to focus on this conversation?10:52
jelknerso we need to identify what's missing10:52
jelknercool10:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, how about at 1 PM?10:52
jelknerworks for me10:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, +110:52
replaceafilljelkner, have a few minutes?11:01
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev11:06
lelkneralfaroACTION bb in 15 heating up snack11:09
replaceafilljelkner, second call... :)11:09
replaceafilljelkner, i really need your feedback11:09
jelknerreplaceafill, sorry, i am doing laundry11:14
replaceafilljelkner, ah11:14
jelknerwuz up?11:14
replaceafilljelkner, you probably don't remember our tiny appartment11:14
jelkneri do remember, actually11:14
replaceafilljelkner, but there's an option to get an appartment downstairs, "first" floor for the 12 days you're here11:14
jelknerfor some reason it is etched into my aging brain ;-)11:14
replaceafilljelkner, at $25011:14
jelknergo for it!11:15
replaceafilljelkner, which includes beds for you and german11:15
jelknersuper11:15
replaceafilljelkner, kitchen, etc11:15
jelkneryes11:15
replaceafilljelkner, it'd be a huge logistics advantage11:15
jelknerwe can cook and save money on food11:15
jelkner+111:15
jelknergrab it11:15
replaceafilljelkner, i need to see it, but if the dinner table is big enough we can sprint there11:15
jelknerthen cancel the reservation on the hotel11:15
jelknerwe need good wifi for that11:16
jelknerbut that would be ideal11:16
replaceafilljelkner, we have Marcela's niece next door who can share it11:16
jelknernice!11:16
replaceafilljelkner, and i can "throw" a cable downstair from mine11:16
jelknergreat11:16
jelknergo for it11:16
replaceafilljelkner, we're asking about the wifi situation of the appartment11:16
replaceafilljelkner, cool11:16
jelknerthat would be the best situation11:16
replaceafilljelkner, calling my boss11:16
replaceafilljelkner, thanks, that's all11:17
jelknerthank you!11:17
jelknerthat would be the best thing possible11:17
jelknerso let's go for it11:17
replaceafill+111:17
jelknerhrodriguez, have a minute?11:17
jelknerhrodriguez, are you here?11:18
hrodriguezjelkner, yes11:18
lelkneralfaroACTION back11:18
jelknerwould you be available to go to this: https://djangogirls.org/washington/ ?11:18
jelknerhrodriguez, take a look and let me know11:19
jelknerif you can, please register now11:19
hrodriguezgot it jelkner 11:19
jelknerare you available sept 22nd?11:20
jelknerit is a saturday11:20
jelknerACTION waits for hrodriguez to respond ...11:21
hrodriguezjelkner, I'll be available 11:23
jelknergreat! can you please register?11:23
jelkneri can help with the questions if you need it11:23
hrodriguezthanks jelkner 11:23
jelknerhrodriguez, i'm going to isaacs class tomorrow to ask shushantika, abby, and abigail if they will go too11:25
jelknerit would be nice if i can tell them you already signed up11:25
hrodriguezyeah let them know jelkner 11:25
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev11:26
jelkneralso, zOnny, lelkneralfaro, and i want to go out to celebrate friday after you finish your ciw certification11:27
hrodriguezI'm kind of scared wish me the best luck jelkner 11:27
lelkneralfarohrodriguez, good luck!11:28
hrodriguezlelkneralfaro, thanks :)11:28
jelknerbreak at leg, hrodriguez!11:29
jelknerthat's what the theater people always say ;-)11:30
jelknerhrodriguez, just get a good night sleep, relax, and give it your best11:30
hrodriguezthanks jelkner I"ll11:31
jelknerhrodriguez, let me know when you've finished registering11:31
jelknerfor the workshop11:31
jelkneri'm going to email them and offer to mentor once you finish that11:32
*** zOnny_ has joined #novawebdev11:32
hrodriguezperfect! almost done jelkner 11:35
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev11:38
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev11:40
jelknerdone yet, hrodriguez?11:49
hrodriguezjelkner, there is a question asking me to put the city and Country where I'am from 11:49
hrodriguezI don't know if they want to know where I'm coming from to this workshop jelkner 11:52
jelkneryes11:55
jelknerarlington, va11:55
jelknerand they have linux as one of the 3 os choices11:56
jelknerthat's why i like these people11:56
jelknersoftware libre!11:56
hrodriguezjelkner, thanks 11:57
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, are you there?11:59
jelknerhrodriguez, how about http://www.dontitova.com/ ?12:02
jelknerDon Tito's at 12 noon?12:03
hrodriguezperfect jelkner 12:03
hrodriguezThanks12:03
jelknercool, lelkneralfaro zOnny did you get that?12:03
jelknermr_german, have you heard, we are staying in an apartment in your uncle's building?12:04
jelkneroh zOnny are you here?12:04
mr_germanjelkner, really?12:05
jelknerthat what replaceafill told me12:07
jelknerhrodriguez, did you see ms. pelegrino's email?12:07
jelkneryou need to make sure you have your user / password for ciw when you go there12:07
hrodriguezI'm checking in right know jelkner but how i get them?12:08
hrodriguezuser/password 12:08
zOnnyjelkner: good morning12:11
lelkneralfaromr_german, I'm here now12:29
lelkneralfaromr_german, sorry for slow response12:29
mr_germannp12:29
lelkneralfarojelkner, what?12:29
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, I just want to know if should I move everything to the new site12:29
lelkneralfarojelkner, oh Don tito's at noon +112:29
lelkneralfaromr_german, yeah, go for it12:30
mr_germancool, one more question12:30
lelkneralfaromr_german, yup12:31
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, they want the widgets like the logo for elizabeth right?12:31
mr_germanbut, without removing the footer ones right?12:32
lelkneralfaromr_german, let me look12:32
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev12:33
lelkneralfaromr_german, what do you mean like the logo? yes keep the footer widgets12:34
mr_germanhttps://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/cms_only_sites/elizabeth_guzman_site/issues/412:34
lelkneralfaromr_german, if what you mean by "like the logo" is that the widgets will rest over the banner but on the opposite side, then yes12:35
mr_germanoh12:35
mr_germancool12:35
replaceafillzOnny, are you around?12:36
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes ?12:38
replaceafillzOnny, what time do you want us to discuss pwa integration? anythinga after 2pm works for me12:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: whenever your are ready12:41
replaceafillzOnny, let's do 2 pm then, thanks12:41
zOnnyreplaceafill: I am moving out of  this quiet room12:42
replaceafillzOnny, chat if fine i think12:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: the poeple complain about my fan :(12:43
replaceafillchat is*12:43
replaceafillzOnny, ah12:43
replaceafilllol12:43
replaceafillzOnny, your computer fan?12:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct is like airplane ready to fly12:44
replaceafill:D12:44
replaceafillzOnny, you may need to clean it12:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: clean what ?12:45
replaceafillzOnny, your fan12:45
zOnnythe computer's fan ?12:45
replaceafillzOnny, they get noisy sometimes when they cluttered with dust12:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: ttyl they lady insist that I have to leave the room :(12:46
replaceafillzOnny, :D12:46
replaceafillpoor zOnny12:46
replaceafillzOnny, ttyl12:46
lelkneralfarojelkner, ready?13:00
jelknercan i have 15 more minutes?13:00
jelkneri'm in the middle of an email13:00
lelkneralfarojelkner, yup that's fine13:00
jelknerokie dokie, lelkneralfaro 13:07
jelkneremail sent13:07
jelkneri'm ready when you are13:07
lelkneralfarojelkner, okay give me 513:11
lelkneralfarojelkner, 5 more13:16
jelkneroops, lelkneralfaro, now i need to get my laundry from the dryer13:21
jelknergive me 10 ;-)13:21
lelkneralfarojelkner, lol right when i was ready13:21
lelkneralfarojelkner, okay 10 is fine13:21
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev13:31
zOnnyzOnny: testing 13:31
jelknerzOnny, did it work?13:34
jelknerlelkneralfaro, laundry folded, i'm back13:34
lelkneralfarojelkner, cool give me 3 minutes please13:35
zOnnyjelkner: :D13:35
jelknerlol13:35
zOnnyjelkner: it works 13:35
jelknergreat, zOnny!13:36
lelkneralfarojelkner, okay ready13:37
lelkneralfarojelkner, take it away ;)13:37
jelknerlelkneralfaro, you called the meeting13:39
jelkneryou need to take it away13:39
jelkneror wait13:39
jelkneri did13:39
lelkneralfarojelkner, lol I thought you'd say that13:39
jelkneryou just postponed it13:39
jelknerso, i need to look back in the logs now13:39
jelknerto see what we are talking about13:39
lelkneralfarojelkner, you wanted to talk about marketing and me not thinking we are ready13:40
lelkneralfarojelkner, maybe something else too?13:40
jelknerah yes13:40
jelknerno, that was it13:40
jelkneri asked you "what do we need to be ready?"13:40
jelknerand you said, "1 pm"13:40
jelknerso the ball is still in your court ;-)13:41
lelkneralfarojelkner, a few things13:41
lelkneralfarojelkner, the documentation needs to be improved13:41
jelkner+113:41
lelkneralfarojelkner, and our teamwork/ project management needs improvement13:41
jelknerthat's a tougher nut to crack13:41
jelknerand ongoing13:41
lelkneralfarojelkner, as of now, if we were to get some clients our work style is too messy for us to be reliable 13:42
lelkneralfarojelkner, and for us not to become frustrated13:42
jelkner*definitely*13:42
jelknerso how to you see resolving that?13:42
lelkneralfarojelkner, I don't know yet. we're taking steps towards it with the weighted issues13:42
lelkneralfarojelkner, and deadlines13:43
jelknergreat13:43
lelkneralfarojelkner, but I need to give it more thought13:43
jelknerso, let's not rush things13:43
jelknerkeep with september 1 goal?13:43
lelkneralfarojelkner, that's my vote13:43
jelkneri'm fine with that13:44
lelkneralfarojelkner, documentation will take me three days.13:44
jelknerand looking forward to sprinting a week with replaceafill and mr_german 13:44
lelkneralfarojelkner, and I'll be thinking over the team work bit13:44
jelknerperhaps i can help some with documentation during that time13:44
lelkneralfarojelkner, I posted an issue with an outline13:44
lelkneralfarojelkner, so feel free to knock out the pieces13:44
jelknercool13:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, whenever you have time/desire13:45
jelknerthe only time i'll have time is in el salvador13:45
jelknerso next week it is13:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, oh there is also the issue of the pricing, product comparison and product description13:45
jelknerwhen i get back i'll have to drop out of sight for a few weeks13:45
jelknerto get ready for school13:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, which I think needs some thinking over13:45
jelknerthat is really replaceafill and you13:46
jelknersince you need to sell it, and he needs to deliver it13:46
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah, not that I'm asking you to do it13:46
lelkneralfarojelkner, just saying another thing we need to iron out before we are ready13:46
jelknera huge +113:46
jelknerif we don't get that right, we will suffer13:46
jelknerso, it sounds like you've got a clear plan13:47
lelkneralfarojelkner, plus we probably need to get confident with our system of accounting before mistakes get made there if money starts coming in from many places13:47
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah I've got it13:47
lelkneralfarojelkner, now you know... I'll keep you posted13:48
jelknerlet's use the rest of august to move toward implementation with all deliberate speed13:48
jelkneralso a big +1 on accounting13:48
jelknerwe will suffer it that isn't right also13:48
jelknercool13:48
jelknerok, can we call this discussion finished for now?13:49
lelkneralfarojelkner, yup that's all for me13:49
jelknerso, hijo, where are we taking you for dinner tomorrow?13:49
lelkneralfarojelkner, one thing, else kinda unrelated though13:49
jelknerto celebrate your b'day?13:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, but kinda related13:50
jelkner4 pm, yes?13:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah 4 pm.13:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, but first one other thing13:50
jelknergo for it13:50
lelkneralfarojelkner, I think that scheduling undistracted meetings is a good way to communicate, at least for me.13:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, I can't always keep up with the email threads13:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, so I don't know if I'm missing important things13:51
lelkneralfarojelkner, and the ad hoc irc conversations can be distracting13:51
jelkneri agree, as long as meetings are what we call in agile "stand up meeting"13:52
jelkners13:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, stand up meeting?13:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, quick?13:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, don't get comfortable? straight to the point?13:52
jelknerthe idea of a stand up meeting is that participants are not allowed to sit down13:52
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah +113:53
jelkneryes, that's the idea13:53
lelkneralfarojelkner, cool well that's it for me. 13:53
jelknerget in, get down, move on13:53
jelknerotherwise meetings can be soooo draining13:53
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah I understand13:53
lelkneralfarojelkner, and for my bday I'm thinking the carlyle13:53
jelknerbut yes, i think replaceafill agrees too that we need regular short "stand up meetings"13:54
lelkneralfarojelkner, and i've invited a friend. he can probably make it13:54
jelknerreplaceafill, do you agree with that?13:54
jelknercool13:54
jelknercarlyle + friend13:54
jelknerlooking forward to it13:54
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro scheduled at specific times?13:54
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro they work better when they're early in your day13:54
jelkner+113:54
jelkneri will only be able to attend weekend meetings13:55
jelknerbut like i said, you shouldn't let that stop you13:55
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, jelkner no i wasn't thinking regular meetings. but scheduled when needed. but if you think regularly scheduled morning meetings is a good idea I can get behind that13:55
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro i think we should take as much of our communication as possible to gitlab13:55
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro making it async13:55
jelkner+113:55
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill +113:56
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro so we don't need IRC much13:56
replaceafilljelkner, lelkneralfaro or can answer when we have a chance13:56
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I agree wholeheartedly 13:56
jelknerok, let's start trying to put things in practice13:56
lelkneralfarojelkner, +113:56
jelknerso we can see what's working and what's not13:56
replaceafill+113:56
lelkneralfaroACTION done13:57
jelknerlater, coop colleagues13:57
lelkneralfaroalright i'm taking a break. be back at 313:57
replaceafilllater o/13:57
jelknerback to work on aea-pac for me13:57
lelkneralfaroACTION back in an hour13:57
jelkneractually, replaceafill, i have a quick question about that13:57
replaceafilljelkner, yes?13:58
jelknerwe need to work collaboratively on the questions we will be sending candidates13:58
jelkneri was thinking a shared doc, but i only see how to create a forum13:58
jelknermaybe a forum is what i want13:58
jelknernot sure13:58
jelknermaybe bot13:58
jelknerh13:58
jelknera document everyone can edit with the questions13:59
jelknerand a forum to talk about the whys and why nots?13:59
replaceafilljelkner, that'd work13:59
jelknerso, how do i create a new document?13:59
replaceafilljelkner, should the forum be private?13:59
replaceafilljelkner, tendenci doesn't have "docs"14:00
jelkneryes14:00
jelkneronly aea-pac members14:00
jelkneroh, no docs14:00
jelknerACTION thinks another important thing for down the road when we are famous and folks want to fund us to do these things ;-)14:00
replaceafilljelkner, record them!14:00
replaceafill:)14:01
jelknerno need on this one, replaceafill 14:01
jelknerit will keep coming up14:01
jelkneri am 100% confident of that14:01
replaceafilljelkner, i'd suggest a page, but people may not be used to editing that14:01
replaceafilljelkner, and more confortable with a google doc14:01
jelkneryes they would14:02
jelknerso there goes our software freedom14:02
replaceafilljelkner, pads :)14:02
replaceafilljelkner, riseup14:02
jelknerthe enemies of freedom have them well trained14:02
jelknerthey like facebook and google14:02
jelknerwe are all becoming owned lock, stock, and barrel14:03
jelknerbut we just need to be patient14:03
replaceafilljelkner, add etherpad to our frankenstein :D14:03
jelknerthey are driven by the need to keep extracting wealth from us14:03
jelknerso facebook now wants access to people's bank accounts14:04
jelknerso they can allow buying and selling14:04
jelkneron the platform14:04
replaceafilljelkner, wow14:04
jelknerok, that's all for now14:05
replaceafilljelkner, cool14:05
jelkneri'll probably just use a forum to start14:05
jelknerthanks14:05
replaceafilljelkner, oh14:05
replaceafilljelkner, this is AEA right?14:05
replaceafilljelkner, you don't have admin in aea!14:05
replaceafilljelkner, ouch14:05
replaceafilljelkner, or do you?14:05
replaceafillspeaking of meetings, i have a meeting with zOnny :)14:06
replaceafillzOnny, you ready?14:06
zOnnyreplaceafill: hello ?14:06
replaceafillzOnny, so, can you sum up the status of the pwa development14:07
replaceafillzOnny, is it finished, what's missing14:07
replaceafillzOnny, do you have any plans you want to discuss14:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is functional in android adn IOS platform14:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: I looking in having it working as a native apps14:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: the push notifications should be the goal 14:09
replaceafillzOnny, what does that mean? "work as a native app"?14:09
replaceafillzOnny, oh ok14:09
replaceafillzOnny, but if i understand correctly that would require django side work, correct?14:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: I have looking many repos on havin it working with pwa14:09
replaceafillzOnny, could you point me to one of them?14:10
zOnnyreplaceafill: to push notification require thrid party 14:11
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://github.com/jazzband/django-push-notifications14:11
replaceafillzOnny, right14:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://github.com/rakanalh/django-pushy14:12
replaceafillzOnny, ok, so you are planning on doing that yourself?14:12
replaceafillzOnny, the django side14:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is my dream 14:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: that would be cool14:12
replaceafillzOnny, cool, i won't interfere then14:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: but I will reuire help on the integration14:13
zOnny*require14:13
replaceafillzOnny, what integration?14:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: tendenci is still a challenge for me14:14
replaceafillzOnny, ok14:14
replaceafillzOnny, well, i'll let you handle the process14:14
replaceafillzOnny, if you need my help, let me know14:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: have you done it before ?14:15
replaceafillzOnny, just for the record14:15
replaceafillzOnny, no14:15
replaceafillzOnny, and this is complicated 14:15
replaceafillzOnny, it requires django understanding14:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: also I am giving up in the service worker offline14:15
replaceafillzOnny, i'm not aware of your progress with django14:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: my service worker cannot cash the whole proyect at all14:16
zOnnyreplaceafill: althouth it is responding 14:16
replaceafillzOnny, cash?14:16
replaceafillzOnny, ....?14:18
replaceafillzOnny, if you're distracted with something else at the moment we should reschedule14:18
zOnnyreplaceafill: I mean fetch the project files14:18
replaceafillzOnny, ok14:18
replaceafillzOnny, so, let's plan ahead14:18
replaceafillzOnny, the reason i'm asking you all of this14:19
replaceafillzOnny, is because jelkner is coming next week14:19
zOnnyreplaceafill: tendenci is not depending from some files 14:19
replaceafillzOnny, and if i understand correctly he wants me to work on the pwa14:19
zOnnyreplaceafill: having you envolve on this would be cool14:20
replaceafillzOnny, sure, but i don't want to step on your toes14:20
zOnnyreplaceafill: we can distribute tasks 14:20
replaceafillzOnny, can you create those tasks?14:20
replaceafillzOnny, specific issues you think we need to address14:20
zOnnyreplaceafill: I am new on this but It still dificult handle it14:21
replaceafillzOnny, i am new to this too14:21
replaceafillzOnny, ok14:21
replaceafillzOnny, we can plan that next week14:21
replaceafillzOnny, let's talk about the higher priority at this moment14:22
replaceafillzOnny, ORA and NWD14:22
replaceafillzOnny, what's preventing you from putting the wpa in the NWD site?14:22
replaceafillpwa*14:23
zOnnyreplaceafill: nothing14:24
replaceafillzOnny, can you do that today?14:24
replaceafillzOnny, or tomorrow14:24
replaceafillzOnny, soon-ish i mean14:24
zOnnyreplaceafill: did you get my question about merging ?14:25
replaceafillzOnny, we said we'd discuss that today :)14:25
replaceafillzOnny, can you repeat the question?14:25
zOnnyreplaceafill: merging to the _prod from _pwa14:26
replaceafillzOnny, http://irclogs.novawebdevelopment.org/2018-08-07.log.html#t17:40:1414:26
replaceafillzOnny, yes, pwa should land in dev first14:26
replaceafillzOnny, then merge dev to prod14:26
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok14:27
zOnnyreplaceafill: how about ORA ?14:27
replaceafillzOnny, some url is hardcoded in the manifest, right?14:27
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct14:28
replaceafillzOnny, https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/compare/novawebdev_dev...novawebdev_pwa14:28
replaceafillzOnny, where's that hardcoded url?14:29
zOnnyreplaceafill: replaceafill that is another question that I would like to ask you14:29
zOnnyreplaceafill: which branch is this ?14:30
zOnnyreplaceafill: ah14:30
replaceafillzOnny, it's a comparison between _pwa and _dev14:31
replaceafillzOnny, why don't you put sw.js inside media/js?14:31
replaceafillzOnny, same for cache-polyfill?14:31
replaceafillzOnny, same for manifest.json?14:32
replaceafillzOnny, web.config shouldn't be under templates either14:32
replaceafillzOnny, can you reorganize that?14:32
zOnnyreplaceafill: sw.js some tutorial recomend to keep it into the root project14:32
replaceafillzOnny, can you point me to it?14:33
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok14:33
replaceafillzOnny, can you also ask Marco about it?14:33
replaceafillzOnny, i consider all these static files  at the moment14:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/offline/#514:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: marco sujest that doesn't matter where it is located14:35
mr_germanreplaceafill, the official site for elizabeth is using dev branch14:35
mr_germanor prod14:35
mr_german?14:35
replaceafillzOnny, that would be my vote14:35
zOnnyreplaceafill: when we moved the sw.js It didn't registered in the console14:35
replaceafillmr_german, new.elizabethguzmanforvirginia.com is using _prod14:36
mr_germanok14:36
mr_germani'll push my changes there14:36
replaceafillmr_german, no14:36
mr_german?14:36
replaceafillmr_german, keep _dev and _prod in sync14:36
replaceafillmr_german, you work on _dev14:36
mr_germanah14:36
mr_germanok14:36
replaceafillmr_german, once everything works you merge _dev to _prod14:36
replaceafillmr_german, you've made this mistake before14:37
replaceafillmr_german, please stop doing it14:37
replaceafillmr_german, it makes commits history too complicated14:37
replaceafillzOnny, ok14:37
replaceafillzOnny, give it a try14:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: one question14:37
replaceafillzOnny, if something breaks let me know14:37
zOnnynovawebdev_dev isn't sync with _prod at the present moment14:38
replaceafillzOnny, ouch14:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: because of the commits of the sticky main navigation bar14:39
replaceafillzOnny, the sticky navigation...14:39
replaceafillzOnny, you'll need to get that out before mergin pwd14:40
replaceafillpwa14:40
zOnnyreplaceafill: you mean revert 14:41
replaceafillzOnny, undo, revert, i'm not talking git specifically14:41
replaceafillzOnny, whatever is best for you14:41
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german that's why we have dev14:42
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german in this case zOnny tested something14:42
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german didn't fly14:42
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german we can revert in _dev14:42
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german ideally without any commit history14:42
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german i usually soft reset the changes14:43
replaceafillzOnny, mr_german there are other more sophisticated ways to get rid of commits14:44
replaceafillzOnny, ok, so try reorganizing the files first14:45
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev14:45
replaceafillzOnny, in the pwa branch14:45
replaceafillzOnny, once you make sure everything keeps working14:45
replaceafillzOnny, undo the sticky change from _dev14:45
jelknerreplaceafill, zOnny how are we coming with PWA for ora?14:45
replaceafilljelkner, that's what we're discussing14:46
jelknercool14:46
replaceafilljelkner, i'm asking zOnny to move some things around14:46
jelknerok, let me stay out of this ;-)14:46
replaceafill:)14:46
jelkneri'm here when it's time to test it14:46
replaceafillzOnny, tomorrow probably14:46
replaceafillzOnny, right?14:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: whit ORA ?14:47
replaceafillzOnny, no, the reorganization14:47
zOnnyI am ready once it is sync with _dev14:47
replaceafillzOnny, does it work already from everything in /media/js?14:47
replaceafillzOnny, we're merging NWD first14:47
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok14:48
replaceafillzOnny, once we test it works in production we're doing ORA14:48
zOnnyreplaceafill: it will by ready for today 14:48
zOnny*be14:48
replaceafillzOnny, cool14:48
replaceafillzOnny, send me an email when NWD (with file reorganization) is deployed14:49
replaceafillzOnny, so i can test that14:49
jelknerACTION signs off to test laptop14:50
replaceafillzOnny, we done?14:50
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes14:51
replaceafillzOnny, cool, thanks14:51
mr_germanACTION goes to lucnk14:51
replaceafillzOnny, ttyl14:51
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev14:51
mr_germanlunch*14:51
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev14:53
*** jelkner_ has joined #novawebdev14:54
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev14:55
lelkneralfaroACTION back14:56
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev14:57
*** GFbot has joined #novawebdev15:13
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev15:27
GFbotACTION is back15:30
GFbotreplaceafill, im trying to use "rebase" on pro_branch but, i cant use "force"15:31
replaceafillGFbot, why do you need to rebase?15:32
replaceafillGFbot, why not merge?15:32
GFbotbecause I did wrong the merge15:32
replaceafillzOnny, could you explain GFbot how you merge things15:33
replaceafillGFbot, so _dev is fine?15:34
GFbotyes15:34
replaceafillGFbot, what happened with _prod?15:34
GFbotwell15:34
GFbothttps://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commits/elizabethguzman_prod15:34
GFbotthere you can see15:34
GFbot:/15:35
replaceafillGFbot, i don't understand what you did15:35
replaceafillGFbot, that's why i'm asking15:35
GFboti did "git checkout elizabeth_pro" and then "git merge elizabeth_dev"15:36
GFbotand finally push my changes to prod15:36
replaceafillGFbot, that sounds right15:36
replaceafillGFbot, why are you trying to rebase?15:36
GFbotI thought that i had done it wrong15:37
replaceafillGFbot, did you check new.*?15:38
GFbotyes, it works15:38
GFbotwell, if you say its ok15:38
GFbotim good15:38
replaceafillGFbot, no15:39
replaceafillGFbot, this commit is not in _prod, is it? https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/518d157e3b4e9c236f95f935507c4481594e2ab715:40
replaceafillGFbot, sorry, it's not in dev15:40
replaceafilli think it's time to get rid of all this _dev crap15:40
GFbotno15:40
replaceafillGFbot, any idea why?15:41
GFbotI want to remove "Merge branch 'elizabethguzman_prod' of…"15:41
GFbotand "Revert "event section added / css for events added"15:41
replaceafillsigh...15:41
replaceafillGFbot, you should really ask zOnny about his workflow15:42
replaceafillGFbot, and learn from it15:42
GFbotthose are commits repeated15:42
replaceafillGFbot, he has this figured out15:42
jelknerACTION going out with roxana15:42
replaceafillGFbot, yes, but the history doesn't match anymore15:42
GFbotreplaceafill, ok15:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: busy ?15:42
GFbotreplaceafill, could you remove it?15:43
GFbotremove them*15:43
replaceafillGFbot, ok, i'm going to remove _prod15:43
replaceafillGFbot, and branch it off _dev15:43
GFbotnono wait15:43
replaceafillGFbot, that'll break your environment15:43
replaceafillzOnny, why...? https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/23dfb1ba676e0fece121b92a1cfc73530aaeaf8a15:58
zOnnyreplaceafill: fixing .. :(15:59
zOnnyreplaceafill: I confused revert with reset :(15:59
replaceafillzOnny, GFbot dudes, we need to up our git level15:59
replaceafillzOnny, GFbot and that includes me16:00
GFbot:(16:00
replaceafillGFbot, _prod recreated16:00
replaceafillGFbot, and deployed16:00
replaceafillGFbot, verify new.* is fine16:00
GFbotreplaceafill, it works16:04
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev16:11
GFbotreplaceafill, it works16:18
GFbot;)16:18
replaceafillGFbot, cool16:18
GFbotnow, i have to add content16:18
GFbotto the new one16:18
replaceafillGFbot, +116:19
zOnny:(16:19
zOnnyreplaceafill: one question16:21
replaceafillzOnny, yes16:21
zOnnythe commits can be deleted completely from Gitlab ?16:22
replaceafillzOnny, what do you mean?16:23
zOnnyreplaceafill: I mean where is the history  ?16:24
replaceafillzOnny, in git....16:25
replaceafillzOnny, i'm not sure i understand your question16:25
zOnnyreplaceafill: I rolled back to your last commit in the _dev16:26
replaceafillzOnny, what's roll back in this context?16:27
zOnnyreplaceafill: but where are the commits after16:27
replaceafillzOnny, i think you're mixing database terms here16:27
zOnnyreplaceafill: seems like16:28
zOnnyreplaceafill: I was looking this https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/activity16:30
replaceafillzOnny, ouch16:32
GFbotlelkneralfaro, are you there?16:32
replaceafillzOnny, did you force that dev?16:32
zOnnyreplaceafill: correct 16:32
zOnnyreplaceafill: Which means I cannot see the history after that :(16:33
zOnnyreplaceafill: well, I was wrong16:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: I still can see it :)16:34
lelkneralfaroGFbot, yup, about to leave though16:35
lelkneralfaroGFbot, I have a few minutes16:35
replaceafillzOnny, try to use branches a bit more...16:35
replaceafillzOnny, they'll save *us* time16:35
zOnnyreplaceafill: well, I am still dangerous using git :(16:36
replaceafillzOnny, we all are16:37
lelkneralfaroGFbot, I have to get going. email me any questions I can get to them tonight or tomorrow morning. 16:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: this should not happen because we are proffesionals 16:38
lelkneralfaroACTION signs off16:39
lelkneralfarosee you all tomorrow16:39
replaceafilllater lelkneralfaro o/16:39
replaceafillzOnny, you need an inspiring talk from jelkner16:39
replaceafillzOnny, :)16:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: 17:07
zOnnyDo u want to test on the _dev branch first ?17:08
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev17:13
replaceafillzOnny, no17:14
replaceafillzOnny, did the file reorganization work?17:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok17:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes17:15
replaceafillzOnny, great17:15
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev17:23
replaceafillzOnny, https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/1d1b4e36a10891faf716f05f8b08375798e1558c17:33
replaceafillzOnny, :(17:33
replaceafillzOnny, could you remove that easily now?17:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: you mean forcing ?17:45
replaceafillzOnny, do you know any other way?17:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: on it17:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: not really17:55
replaceafillzOnny, cool, force is fine then17:55
replaceafillzOnny, we'll need to warn mr_german17:56
replaceafillzOnny, but we can worry about that later17:56
zOnnyreplaceafill: about his pull on it ?17:56
replaceafillzOnny, yes17:56
replaceafillzOnny, let me know when you get rid of the commit17:57
replaceafillzOnny, i need to test something17:57
zOnnyreplaceafill: done17:58
replaceafillzOnny, cool, thanks17:58
zOnnyreplaceafill:  one question18:33
replaceafillzOnny, yes?18:34
zOnnywhere I can find the models.py in tendenci 18:34
replaceafillzOnny, in each app?18:34
replaceafillzOnny, tendenci/apps18:34
replaceafillzOnny, what are you looking for?18:34
zOnnyreplaceafill:  ok18:35
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhmmmm18:36
replaceafillzOnny, once you're pwa free i have a display task for you :)18:38
replaceafillzOnny, this attendance button looks like ***18:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: sure18:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: which one ?18:39
replaceafillzOnny, https://ourrevolutionarlington.us18:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: the "event sign-in ?"18:40
replaceafillzOnny, yes18:40
replaceafillzOnny, you don't need to do anything yet :)18:40
replaceafillzOnny, but we will18:41
zOnnyreplaceafill: ?18:41
zOnnyreplaceafill: which is your goal with it18:41
replaceafillzOnny, regarding the button, you don't need to do anything yet18:41
replaceafillzOnny, make it look "better"18:41
replaceafillzOnny, put it somewhere else, i don't know18:41
replaceafillzOnny, we can discuss it later18:42
replaceafillzOnny, how's the pwa deployment to prod?18:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: sure18:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: ?18:42
replaceafillzOnny, is the pwa ready in novawebdevelopment.org?18:42
replaceafillzOnny, oh btw, i'm done with the ora branches, they're yours now :)18:43
replaceafillzOnny, so you can work on their pwa18:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: I thought you want to check it first 18:43
replaceafillzOnny, is the pwa in nwd_prod?18:43
zOnnyreplaceafill: give me a min 18:44
replaceafillzOnny, lelkneralfaro and jelkner already checked it18:44
replaceafillzOnny, in dev18:44
replaceafillzOnny, i want us to start using it18:44
replaceafillzOnny, in prod18:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: cool18:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: one question18:54
replaceafillzOnny, yes?18:54
zOnnyreplaceafill: why _prod doesn't respond as _dev ?18:54
replaceafillzOnny, what do you mean by respond18:55
zOnnyreplaceafill: novawebdev_dev  works but once the changes are merged into the _prod it doesn't respond18:55
replaceafillzOnny, what do you mean by respond18:56
replaceafillzOnny, i don't understand what you mean18:56
replaceafillzOnny, can you either explain differently or use a different word18:56
replaceafillzOnny, or use spanish :)18:56
zOnnythe icon doesn't display on my device18:56
replaceafillzOnny, let me check the CI18:57
replaceafillzOnny, oh, i see what you mean, hold on18:58
replaceafillzOnny, try again?18:58
replaceafillzOnny, our CI for prod is outdated18:58
replaceafillzOnny, thanks for reporting18:58
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok18:59
replaceafillzOnny, did it work?18:59
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes18:59
replaceafillzOnny, ok, what do i have to do again?19:00
replaceafillzOnny, open chrome and go to the website, right?19:00
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhhmmm19:00
replaceafillzOnny, where's the doc for this!?!?!?19:00
replaceafillzOnny, i want to pull a jelkner here and say that i won't test this if there's no doc ;)19:01
replaceafillzOnny, the logo looks distorted in mobile?19:02
replaceafillzOnny, i mean, in chrome, the website logo19:02
replaceafillzOnny, to the left of the hamburguer19:02
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is not responding good yet19:03
replaceafillzOnny, now what?19:03
replaceafillzOnny, i have "Agregar a la pantalla principal"19:03
replaceafillzOnny, is that the option i want?19:04
zOnnyreplaceafill: it load in a browser and open another page19:04
zOnny*loads19:04
replaceafillzOnny, i'm supposed to get the logo with NWD, right?19:05
zOnnyreplaceafill:correct19:05
replaceafillzOnny, ok, got it19:05
replaceafillzOnny, nice job19:05
zOnnyreplaceafill: git into login19:06
zOnnyit should keep in the same page 19:06
zOnny*get19:06
replaceafillzOnny, it does19:06
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhhmmmm19:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: testing again19:07
replaceafillzOnny, so i'm more comfortable with this file layout, so thanks for doing that19:08
replaceafillzOnny, so you're all set for the ORA one, right?19:08
replaceafillzOnny, i wish it was possible to add it as a native app next to the rest19:09
replaceafillzOnny, but one step at a time :)19:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhhmmmm still doesn't work on my device19:10
zOnnyreplaceafill: but _dev does :(19:11
replaceafillzOnny, why don't you send an email to the list?19:11
replaceafillzOnny, asking everyone to test it19:11
replaceafillzOnny, now that is in production19:11
replaceafillzOnny, we do need a doc for this19:11
zOnnyreplaceafill: I will write a doc19:11
replaceafillzOnny, do you know about help-files?19:12
replaceafillzOnny, that's what we want19:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: ?19:12
replaceafillzOnny, https://novawebdevelopment.org/help-files/19:12
replaceafillzOnny, a single help file that we can point everyone with pwa's to19:13
replaceafillzOnny, so people from ORA will use our doc as reference19:13
replaceafillzOnny, AEA same19:13
replaceafillzOnny, etc19:13
zOnnyreplaceafill: on it19:13
replaceafillzOnny, don't19:13
replaceafillzOnny, before the doc19:13
replaceafillzOnny, work on the ORA pwa19:14
replaceafillzOnny, we need that first19:14
replaceafillzOnny, and you can help them in person19:14
replaceafillzOnny, ok?19:14
replaceafillzOnny, priorities!19:14
replaceafillzOnny, :)19:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: I am pushing ORA 19:14
replaceafillzOnny, cool19:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: but I am still disappointed about my device19:15
replaceafillzOnny, :/19:15
zOnnyreplaceafill: sugestions for the short name ?19:28
zOnnyreplaceafill: ORA is fine right ?19:28
replaceafillzOnny, +119:28
replaceafillzOnny, i think you forgot to update this path in app.js /themes/nova/sw.js'19:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: ah19:40
zOnnyreplaceafill: ora_dev doesn't respond :(19:40
replaceafillzOnny, ah crap, i forgot about that server19:40
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you check the CI again19:40
replaceafillzOnny, try ora_dev again?19:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: it seems to respond19:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: but the icon :(19:44
replaceafillzOnny, is not there?19:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: the icon doesn't display19:44
replaceafillzOnny, oh!19:44
replaceafillzOnny, the paths19:44
replaceafillzOnny, the theme is called ora in dev19:44
zOnnyreplaceafill: checking19:44
zOnnyreplaceafill:  ?19:45
replaceafillzOnny, iirc your paths are hardcoded to /nova/19:45
zOnnyreplaceafill:  not nova ?19:45
replaceafillzOnny, not in dev19:45
replaceafillzOnny, let me fix that19:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: I got it19:45
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok19:45
replaceafillzOnny, keep the hardcoded paths as /nova/19:46
replaceafillzOnny, all of our setups should use that19:46
replaceafillzOnny, ora_dev is... special19:46
replaceafillzOnny, try again19:49
replaceafillzOnny, icon should be fixed19:49
zOnnyreplaceafill: it is19:49
replaceafillzOnny, great19:49
zOnnyreplaceafill: but the size it is not19:50
zOnnyreplaceafill: replaceafill Isee19:51
zOnnyreplaceafill:  I see the problem19:51
replaceafillzOnny, ok, logging off20:08
replaceafillzOnny, i think i fixed all the theme deployments to use /nova/20:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: thanks 20:08
replaceafillzOnny, you're all set for the ORA pwa, right?20:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: I think so 20:09
replaceafillzOnny, cool20:09
replaceafillzOnny, CC me when you notify jelkner so i can test it too20:09
replaceafillzOnny, good job20:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok20:09
replaceafillzOnny, see you tomorrow20:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: see u20:09
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev23:41

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.17.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at https://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/!