IRC log of #novawebdev for Thursday, 2018-08-09

*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev07:50
*** lelkneralfaro has joined #novawebdev08:32
*** replaceafill has joined #novawebdev11:05
*** hrodriguez has joined #novawebdev11:13
*** zOnny has joined #novawebdev11:21
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev11:29
*** mr_german has joined #novawebdev12:03
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, hello12:04
lelkneralfaromr_german, hello12:04
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, did you my email?12:05
lelkneralfaromr_german, yes, i replied, I'm waiting to talk to them today about Issue #312:06
lelkneralfaromr_german, thanks for the work, looks good12:06
mr_germanlelkneralfaro, np12:06
replaceafillzOnny, https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/131aa37c54f024110ea310f30f9ad660af4b8c4d?12:07
replaceafillzOnny, the main navbar is gone in production12:08
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, that's my fault :(12:08
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, trying to work it out with zOnny now12:08
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, cool12:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commit/131aa37c54f024110ea310f30f9ad660af4b8c4d12:09
replaceafillzOnny, i just pasted that...12:09
zOnnyreplaceafill: can you check the CI please ?12:11
replaceafillzOnny, ah crap12:11
replaceafillzOnny, hold on12:11
replaceafillzOnny, service restarted12:12
zOnnyreplaceafill: thanks a lot12:12
replaceafillzOnny, but  why do you need to replace the nav object?12:13
replaceafillzOnny, you just broke dev and all of the other instances that rely on 112:13
replaceafillzOnny, i understand IDs are an issue12:14
zOnnyreplaceafill: git pull ?12:14
replaceafillzOnny, but i want to understand why was it necessary to delete 1 and add 212:14
zOnnyIt was deleted accidentally12:14
replaceafillzOnny, by lelkneralfaro?12:15
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup by me12:15
replaceafillok, please understand something about tendenci12:15
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny mr_german12:15
replaceafilltendenci doesn't delete things immediately12:15
replaceafillit just hides them from the query managers12:15
replaceafillin cases like this12:16
replaceafillwe can go to the database and restore them12:16
replaceafilli really don't like the theme change12:16
zOnnyreplaceafill: cool12:16
replaceafilland i'd propose we revert it12:16
zOnnyok12:16
replaceafillif things like this happen, just talk to me12:16
zOnnyreplaceafill: revertion in process12:16
replaceafilli can help you with this12:16
replaceafilldon't rush decisions of this kind12:17
replaceafilli understand the site gets broken12:17
replaceafillbut things happen, right?12:17
zOnnycan you point me where is hidden ?12:17
replaceafilland we can recover12:17
replaceafillzOnny, you need access to the database12:17
replaceafillzOnny, tendenci won't show you12:17
zOnnyreplaceafill: how can I hack that12:17
replaceafillzOnny, you can't12:17
replaceafillzOnny, and you shouldn't12:17
zOnnyreplaceafill: :(12:17
replaceafillzOnny, it's nothing against you12:18
replaceafillzOnny, i just don't want anyone messing with the low level stuff12:18
replaceafillzOnny, unless it's extremely necessary12:18
zOnnyreplaceafill: that hurts :(12:18
replaceafillzOnny, we should have high level commands for this12:18
replaceafillzOnny, ^ that's the bug12:18
replaceafillok, let me restor 112:18
replaceafillrestore*12:18
zOnnylelkneralfaro: we just learn something :D12:19
replaceafilli think lelkneralfaro was already aware of this architecture12:19
lelkneralfarozOnny, yup12:19
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, maybe at one point... but not really12:19
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, cool12:19
replaceafill"The main navigation that is initially created" :D12:21
replaceafillliers!12:21
replaceafill>:D12:21
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, lol :)12:21
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny anv restored12:22
replaceafillnav*12:22
zOnnylelkneralfaro: we cannot hidde anything to replaceafill :D12:23
replaceafillzOnny, of course you can :)12:23
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, how's your bandwidth (time) at the moment?12:24
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I've got 1.5 hours12:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i was wondering if you could take Keri's issue with the calendar12:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, through a phone call12:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, if not possible, i can use email12:24
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, let me take a look at it. 12:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i think she's just confused12:25
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I saw the email and wasn't sure if i'd be able to provide support12:25
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, if it's something simple then yes12:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, this is the calendar she replied with: https://www.aeava.org/events/month/12:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, and she added an event, but then deleted it12:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, so i'm not sure what she was expecting12:26
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, okay, yes that sounds like something I can handle12:26
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'll give her a call12:26
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, thanks!12:26
replaceafillzOnny, you need to improve your commit messages12:29
replaceafillzOnny, "Fixed #page-top img display: inline-block"12:29
replaceafillzOnny, that's exactly the same content of the fix12:29
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see12:30
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, zOnny I have a question about dev vs production site use12:30
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, zOnny got a sec I don't want to distract right now if busy...12:30
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i have time12:30
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for the record i'm thinking of getting rid of the dev sites12:31
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, cool. the conversation you were having yesterday with mr_german and zOnny, was about code, but it helped me realize that I am careless with my testing12:31
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, unless *you* see value in them12:31
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, maybe not... I never use them, but I was now thinking it would be better12:31
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, careless?12:31
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, like the mistake I made today12:32
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ah12:32
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I was thinking i should have been on the dev site12:32
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +112:32
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, or the tendenci demo12:32
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, bigger +112:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we should abuse the demo as much as possible12:33
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I was actually moving over to the tendenci demo, but not before I could mess something up :/12:33
replaceafill:D12:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for the record, i don't consider *our* site...hmm what's the word...12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, "serious?"12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i mean, i'm ok with us experimenting12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, there12:34
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, +112:34
zOnnyreplaceafill: one question12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, like when you started adding test memberships12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, that's fine for me, since it's us12:34
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yeah I could tell that you were pretty relaxed about it12:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, and that "relaxed" attitude is what it's making me think about getting rid of the dev sites12:35
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, *clients* are not seeing the dev sites12:36
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, and that was my goal at the beginning12:36
replaceafillzOnny, what's your question?12:36
*** jelkner has joined #novawebdev12:36
zOnnyreplaceafill: I forgot it uhmmm12:36
zOnnyreplaceafill: ah12:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: should I marge to _prod again ?12:37
zOnny*merge12:37
replaceafillzOnny, merge what?12:37
zOnnyreplaceafill: merge the revertion12:38
replaceafillzOnny, did you push force in _dev?12:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: yes12:38
replaceafillzOnny, do the same with prod12:38
zOnnyreplaceafill: ?12:38
replaceafillzOnny, why not reverting, and push force to _prod?12:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: ah12:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: testing ...12:39
zOnnyreplaceafill: uhmmmmmm12:40
replaceafillzOnny, do whatever you're most comfortable with12:41
replaceafillzOnny, you did the same yesterday, right?12:41
*** Diza has joined #novawebdev12:41
DizazOnny, hi12:41
zOnnyreplaceafill: I wasn't working directly with _prod12:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: I will figure out12:42
zOnnyreplaceafill: thanks12:42
zOnnyDiza: Hello12:42
mr_germanreplaceafill, I was reading this yesterday at night12:42
mr_germanhttp://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/12:42
DizazOnny my laptot is update now so it's going to take a while untile I can use it12:43
replaceafillmr_german, nice12:43
zOnnymr_german: cool12:45
mr_german;)12:45
zOnnymr_german: so you can help me :D12:45
replaceafillmr_german, https://davidzych.com/difference-between-git-reset-soft-mixed-and-hard/12:46
jelknerping replaceafill 12:46
replaceafilljelkner, pong12:46
zOnnyreplaceafill: --soft is good but I prefer --hard12:46
jelknerdid you get keri's calendar question resolved?12:46
replaceafilljelkner, i asked lelkneralfaro help on it12:47
replaceafilljelkner, to avoid email threads12:47
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'm trying now12:47
jelknerlelkneralfaro, are you on that?12:47
replaceafilljelkner, i think she's just confused12:47
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, running into an issue myself unfortunately 12:47
jelkneryou are absolutely right, replaceafill, this is a task for lelkneralfaro, and then soon hrodriguez as well12:47
mr_germansure zOnny ;)12:48
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, could be user error on my part, I don't think I'm all there today :/12:48
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'm getting this problem "Start Date/Time should come after End Date/Time"12:48
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, which doesn't make any sense to me, I thought starting comes before ending12:48
zOnnymr_german: I cannot pass this https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/merge_requests/6012:48
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, hold on12:48
mr_germanreplaceafill, that's helpful for me12:48
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/issues/512:48
zOnnymr_german: because of the reset in the _dev12:48
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the problem is in the default pricing12:49
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, which is hidden12:49
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, ahhh! thank you12:49
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the key is using today's date12:49
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, that breaks everything12:49
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, are you doing that?12:50
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i mean, today's date for the event12:50
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup that's exactly what was going on. I used a different date and that seemed to work12:50
mr_germanzOnny, you do the merge via gitlab?12:50
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, kk great12:50
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I used today's date, messed it up12:50
jelknerhrodriguez, did you see the email from ms. pellegrino?12:50
hrodriguezwhich one jelkner ?12:50
jelknerabout your user and password12:51
jelknershe sent it 23 hours ago12:51
DizazOnny, it is possible to put a video in our slide show?12:51
hrodriguezjelkner, yes i have everything ready for tomorrow 12:51
jelknerexcellent!12:51
zOnnyDiza: sure12:52
zOnnyDiza: can I get the video ?12:53
DizazOnny, I don't have the videos yet, but i'll try to get it12:53
zOnnyDiza: cool12:56
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i can see Keri's new event in the calendar now https://aeava.org/events/month/13:01
zOnnymr_german: this seems to be the solution https://imgur.com/a/jMEBcDH13:01
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, there is still a problem13:02
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, she is trying to create a recurring event13:02
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, but is not having success13:02
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I just created one in the tendenci demo and was able to do it13:02
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, do we have admin access to their site?13:02
mr_germanzOnny, well, I always do my merges via commands13:02
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, that's a recurring event13:02
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the one she created13:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, let me check it13:03
mr_germanzOnny, and yes, that could be a solution13:03
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I don't see it recurring13:03
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, https://aeava.org/events/overview/edit/10/13:04
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, see the bottom "Apply changes to"13:04
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I don't have login info13:04
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, oh ok13:04
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, can you see this: https://aeava.org/events/recurring/10/13:07
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, nope13:07
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, need to be logged in13:07
zOnnyreplaceafill: is the _prod protected branch ?13:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: https://paste.pound-python.org/show/BsBTCUeLLC1FLW3urcqb/13:08
replaceafillzOnny, yes13:08
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok13:08
replaceafillah nice, i'm going to replace imgur now!13:09
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, https://novawebdevelopment.org/files/196/13:09
replaceafilljelkner wants us dogfooding13:10
replaceafilland this is extreme ;)13:10
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the "repeats every 10 months" doesn't make any sense13:10
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup that's what I'm looking at13:10
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, maybe there's a bug in the add event form?13:11
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I'll call her up and ask her to make the change to every month13:11
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, when I made my recurring event on the demo i made it for every month13:11
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, there are many variables to take into account13:12
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i think the Recurring Ends On13:12
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, should be set higher in her case13:13
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I agree. I think i know where she went wrong13:13
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, great13:13
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, but it's not possible to change it without deleting it, right?13:13
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, im not sure, let me try on the demo13:13
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, let me know if it is13:14
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, nope doesn't look like there is13:15
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, cool13:15
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for reference: https://www.tendenci.com/help-files/recurring-events/13:15
replaceafillwe should improve that :)13:15
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yes, another thing on the list haha13:16
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, :D13:16
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, she had success :)13:21
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, awesome!13:21
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, thanks a lot13:21
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, thank you13:21
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, we really could improve on this documentation part of our owkr13:22
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, like extending it?13:22
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yes. and if not the documentation itself. giving users initial support for them to know how to refer to the documentation13:23
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, and troubleshoot things themselves13:23
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, but that might be asking too much13:23
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ah, i see13:23
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we need some kind of training workshop or something13:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, like the webminar tendenci.com offers13:24
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yeah I've been thinking about that as I have been working on the docs13:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i imagine is for something like that, the initial tips and where you can go if you get stuck13:24
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, like how to incorporate that into our plan when we onboard new clients13:24
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +113:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i think it'll also vary depending on the customer needs13:25
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, having the docs and the videos isn't enough if people aren't trained to utilize them13:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, some will use recurring events13:25
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yes that's true too13:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, some won't but use voting more heavily13:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, +113:25
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, are the elizabeth guzman issues done?13:26
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i notice they have yesterday as deadline in gitlab13:27
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, almost, mr_german did a good job. 13:27
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, we need to speak to them to finish the other13:27
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, so you plan on closing them until EG people see them?13:27
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, all except number 313:28
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, can be closed13:28
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, is it a problem to keep issues open past deadline?13:28
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, no, not at all13:28
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, just bad protocol?13:28
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, the red on the calendar and date just catches your eye, that's all13:29
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, ahh I see13:29
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, zOnny, mr_german just wanted to share, the way i've been working recently is:13:30
replaceafilli start here: https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/novawebdev-ams/wikis/issue-weights13:30
replaceafilland go through each Weigth13:31
replaceafilland look for unassigned things or things that are assigned to me13:31
mr_germanreplaceafill, cool13:31
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, if the unassigned is something i can handle i take it13:31
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, oh that's a good method. good to know13:31
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, question for you: i finished the voting help file, but put in the comment that I don13:32
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, 't want to close the issue until it is reviewed13:32
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i commented, right?13:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, about the next and previous buttons13:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, sometimes i just write in the fields and don't submit my comments :S :S :S13:33
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, I don't see the comment13:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ah ****13:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, let me check13:33
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, lol13:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i promise you, this is not fake13:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, hold on13:34
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, https://novawebdevelopment.org/files/197/13:35
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, that was there already, gitlab caches that kind of thing13:35
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, submitted!13:35
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, lol good point. yes I'll make that improvement13:36
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, thanks13:36
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, one question about the voting13:36
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, yes?13:37
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, last week, (or two weeks ago? I can't keep track of time) when i was making test elections the theme was different13:37
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, did you decide to change that?13:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, on the NWD production instance?13:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, i don't think we have updated the helios theme13:37
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, but it should try to pick up tendenci's13:38
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yes the voting looked different. if you see the screenshots from the issue. it has the black and white thing going on13:38
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, last time it had our theme13:38
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, let me check13:38
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, at least I think it di13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, what black and white thing?13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, in the Helios Voting Booth?13:39
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, yup13:39
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, was it always like that? 13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ah no, we haven't themed that at alll13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, yes13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, well13:39
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, okay, nvm then13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, we themed it in january13:39
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, before it was integrated with tendenci13:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, for aea13:40
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, okay I'm just misremembering them13:40
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, :)13:40
jelknerping replaceafill 13:40
replaceafilljelkner, pong13:40
jelknerthe boss wants to know what we've decided13:40
jelknerdid you get the apartment for us?13:40
replaceafilljelkner, tell her my boss got us the appartment13:41
jelknercool13:41
jelknerso she can cancel the car13:41
jelknergreat13:41
replaceafilljelkner, we're planning on setting it up tomorrow13:41
replaceafilljelkner, +113:41
jelkneri'm mostly packed already13:41
replaceafilljelkner, my boss also says you can borrow her car whenever you need it13:41
jelknernrcerna's stuff arrived, so i packed that too13:41
jelkneroh, nice13:41
replaceafilljelkner, ah great13:41
jelknerlelkneralfaro, you'll be leaving soon for your b'day dinner, yes?13:42
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, is today your b'day?13:42
jelknerno13:42
lelkneralfarojelkner, yes 13:42
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, next thursday13:42
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, ah13:43
jelknerpoor lelkneralfaro was born on august 16, with two educators as parents13:43
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, but all my family is leaving me13:43
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, preenvtive celebration ;)13:43
jelknerso one of his parents is almost always gone on his actual birthday13:43
replaceafillpreemptive or whatever that's spelled13:43
lelkneralfaroreplaceafill, Osvaldo, my dad... my mom cares enough to stick around though ;)13:43
replaceafilllelkneralfaro, lol13:43
jelknerat least somebody loves you lelkneralfaro 13:43
replaceafilllol13:43
lelkneralfarojelkner, lol yup I'm not all alone in this world!13:44
jelknerlelkneralfaro, did you get back to keri?13:44
lelkneralfarojelkner, yeah we fixed it13:44
jelknersweet13:45
jelknerbtw. lelkneralfaro they love you at aea too ;-)13:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, if I keep making support calls I don't know how long that will last13:45
lelkneralfarojelkner, theyll be tired of my voice13:45
jelkneri don't think so13:46
jelknerkeri seems really happy with the system13:46
jelknerand with the support she gets13:46
jelknershe, ingrid and i were talking this morning when i went in13:46
jelkneri told ingrid we will need to start reaching out to other union locals and could use her help with that13:47
jelknershe said she's there for us13:47
jelknerreplaceafill, a question about the forum13:47
jelknerdid you see i posted each survey question in a forum?13:48
replaceafilljelkner, no13:48
replaceafilljelkner, let me check13:48
jelknerhttps://aeava.org/forums/c/aea-pac/aea-pac-discussion-forum/county-board-candidate-questions/13:48
replaceafilljelkner, oh13:49
replaceafilljelkner, something is wrong with the theme13:49
jelknerwill each of these be separate threads?13:49
replaceafilljelkner, those quote links should be gone noe13:49
jelknerno, not yet13:49
replaceafillnow13:49
jelknerhmmm13:49
replaceafilljelkner, those should be "reply"13:49
replaceafilljelkner, allowing threads13:49
jelknerthen we have a problem13:50
jelknerwe want to use the forum to allow us to discuss each question as a separate thread13:50
replaceafilljelkner, i'll see what's missing13:50
jelknerwhat can we do?13:50
jelknerthanks!13:50
replaceafilljelkner, why not different topics?13:50
replaceafilljelkner, with a separate forum?13:50
jelkneryou tell me, but it can't be too clunky13:51
jelknerif people click on "Forum" and see a gigantic list, we are in trouble13:51
replaceafilljelkner, well, you get here13:51
replaceafillhttps://aeava.org/forums/13:51
replaceafilljelkner, and then under AEA-PAC you see two forums13:52
jelknerthey need to see "County Board Questionnaire" and "School Board Questionnaire"13:52
jelknerwhen they click on one of those, they see the individual questions13:52
jelknerotherwise, it will be very confusing13:52
jelknerso i need to get that going soon13:53
replaceafilljelkner, do you think the way you've set it up is good enough?13:53
jelkneri think so13:53
replaceafilljelkner, cool13:53
jelknerbut not if people can't reply in threads13:53
replaceafilljelkner, let's just fix the reply link then13:53
jelkner+113:53
lelkneralfaroACTION heading out13:53
lelkneralfarosee you online tomorrow13:53
replaceafilljelkner, i'll let you know when it's solved13:53
replaceafilllater lelkneralfaro o/13:53
jelknerthanks man!13:53
lelkneralfarojelkner, see you in person in a bit13:53
jelknersee you in a few13:54
mr_germanACTION brb14:04
*** Dany has joined #novawebdev14:07
replaceafilljelkner, aea forums fixed14:14
replaceafilljelkner, we were missing a theme merge14:14
jelknergreat, thanks14:14
jelkneri'm dealing with dc taxes for novalaciro at the moment14:15
replaceafill:)14:15
jelknerbut i'll get to that by tomorrow morning14:15
replaceafilljelkner, cool14:15
replaceafillACTION goes to *find* work to do ;)14:15
DanyzOnny, hey I'm back14:17
zOnnyDany: Hello14:17
DanyzOnny, which was the sides that we said that the pictures in the slide show should have?14:20
zOnnyDany: I can do it for you14:25
DanyzOnny, please, so I can send you the pictures with the right sides14:26
zOnnyDany: can u send me the pictures ?14:26
zOnnyDany: the width is not standar but the height must be 1100px14:27
DanyzOnny, ok14:28
zOnnyDany: it will not take me time doing it14:28
zOnnyDany: I am getting more familiar with gimp14:28
DanyzOnny, that is good, I really don't like it too much since I have master more PS but if you need anything from inkskape just let me know14:29
zOnnyDany:ok14:31
DanyzOnny, you said that is possible have videos in our slide show, right?14:32
zOnnyDany: I can make it possible14:35
zOnnyDany: these pcitures are really small14:36
zOnnyDany: Do you want all these pictures in the slideshow ?14:38
DanyzOnny, no, just pick the 2 that you like the most 14:38
zOnnyDany: that is a question for a web designer :(14:39
DanyzOnny, so let's pick 2 where there is more people14:41
zOnnyDany: ok14:43
DanyzOnny, cool14:44
zOnnyDany: you should get a gallery 14:45
DanyzOnny, why?14:47
replaceafillACTION goes to get lunch, bb in ~4014:48
DanyzOnny, are you talking to have it as a extra page in the web side?14:49
zOnnyDany: you should use my professional camera to take good pictures14:53
DanyzOnny, I didn't take the pictures14:54
zOnnyDany: this is blurry https://novalaciro.novawebdevelopment.org/14:54
DanyzOnny, and I regret it now 14:54
zOnnyDany: I have to be there so14:54
jelknerreplaceafill is away14:54
DanyzOnny, I invited you :( 14:54
zOnnyDany: I will be the photographer :(14:55
DanyzOnny, well know on I'll call you for all the events. It's very painful for me see that pictures like that14:55
zOnnyDany: it is14:56
zOnnyDany: I can do it. just let me know14:57
DanyzOnny, and no one else take any other picture14:57
DanyzOnny, ok 14:57
DanyzOnny, now we should try to think in a way that we can fix it14:58
DanyzOnny,  let me see if I can find a we to fix that pictures at least a litlle15:00
zOnnyDany: ok15:01
DanyzOnny, I think I found a way, i'll come bake later15:08
replaceafillACTION is back15:14
replaceafilljelkner, need anything?15:14
jelkneryes, can you please send me my address?15:15
jelkneri want to give it to roxana's sister and my friend from san miguel15:15
replaceafilljelkner, ah ok15:16
replaceafilljelkner, sent15:18
jelknerreplaceafill, received ;-)15:18
jelknerthanks!15:18
replaceafilljelkner, np15:18
jelknerACTION signs off for the day15:18
replaceafilllater jelkner15:18
jelknertaking louie to celebrate his b'day15:19
replaceafillenjoy15:19
jelkneri'm driving osvaldo to the airport tomorrow morning15:19
jelknerbut then i'll jump on here to check with you and zOnny on our status for monday15:19
replaceafilljelkner, cool15:19
jelknerhasta tomorrow15:19
replaceafilljelkner, see u15:19
zOnnyreplaceafill: busy ?15:20
replaceafillzOnny, need anything?15:20
zOnnyI am trying to figure out why my novawebdev_prod still doesn't sync with my _dev15:22
replaceafillzOnny, it's because _prod uses caching15:22
zOnnyreplaceafill: the merge is working 15:22
replaceafillzOnny, and the CI doesn't restart the cache15:22
replaceafillzOnny, i *think*15:22
zOnnyreplaceafill: ok15:23
replaceafillzOnny, also, if you're expecting static assets, try fully reloading15:24
replaceafillzOnny, i just restarted the services15:24
replaceafillzOnny, in prod15:24
zOnnyreplaceafill: but it is still ready the nav 2 :(15:25
zOnny*loading15:25
replaceafillzOnny, ....15:25
replaceafillzOnny, check the commits of _prod and you'll understand15:25
replaceafillzOnny, https://gitlab.com/novawebdevelopment/nova-base-theme/commits/novawebdev_prod15:25
replaceafill"Fixed navigation box for {% nav 2 %}15:26
replaceafill"15:26
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see15:26
zOnnyreplaceafill: but I made a pull in prod from _dev15:27
replaceafillzOnny, pull?15:27
replaceafillzOnny, you need to merge them15:27
zOnnyreplaceafill: once I reset the commits in _dev15:28
replaceafillzOnny, at this point you should just add a  new commit with the fix15:28
zOnnymy last merge from _dev does not include that commit 15:28
replaceafillzOnny, we've spent too much time on this15:28
replaceafillzOnny, and since we're the only ones working with this15:29
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev15:40
replaceafillzOnny, did you address the /undefined error?15:49
replaceafillzOnny, i still see it in firefox15:50
zOnnyreplaceafill: ?15:54
replaceafillzOnny, there are two problems reported in the issue15:56
replaceafillzOnny, seems like the path problem is gone15:56
zOnnyreplaceafill: I see16:13
replaceafillACTION goes out, bb in ~4016:35
replaceafillACTION is back17:25
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev19:24
*** mjsir911 has joined #novawebdev20:20

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.17.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at https://mg.pov.lt/irclog2html/!